Dont be a dumbass

~Bakugou Pov~

I didn't know what to do with the past out girl in my arms so I ran to my house.
" Took you long enough" said the old hag an then she saw the girl " Dont look HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE" then she took the girl in her arms " I am going to clean her so the wound doesn't get infected. You stay here and prepare the couch so she can lay down on it afterwards." I sight and prepaid the couch. After ten minutes they got out of the bathroom and my mom looked more terrified then when she saw the bleeding girl in my hands . "What's wrong, is she okey?" " Not actually" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT ACTUALLY??!!" And then i saw all the bruises on her face and arms " there are lot more bruises on her body" my mom added " do you know her?" " No she bumped into me on the way to the store and after that she fainted" We put her on the couch and the old hag cleaned and bandaged her head.

~time skip~

~Kirishima Pov~

My head ached so much. I opened my eyes and saw the she blonde with a elderly woman who looked like him mom. ' WHAIT WHERE AM I' I thought.
" excuse me bur where am i?" I asked very quaintly but loud enough so they could hear.

" Do not worry honey. I am Mitsuki Bakugou and this is my son Katsuki Bakugou. You fainted and my son here was kind enough to carry you here."

" oh...ok thank you" i said my head still aching.

" What's you're name" asked me Mis Bakugou" oh.. uh.. Eiko Kirishima..." I stuttered out

"Do you want us to call your parents or-"

"NO" I interrupted her "I-i am sorry, no i do not need to call my parents. I can go home by myself....sorry for waisting your time with me....I will go now"
Mis Bakugou looks at her son and left the room so he can talk in private or something.

" WHAT THE FUK, ARE YOU OKAY? YOU FAINTED ON THE DAMN SIDEWALK, IF I WAS NOT THERE TO CATCH YOU YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD DUMBASS" he screamed at me and then I broke.

I started to cry and felt warmth around my body. He was hugging me. It felt so nice someone to hug me again and i just cried in his shoulder.

Words:419
Sorry for the short chapter. If you have some ideas share them. Thanks for reading! 😁