the plan????

~Kiri's POV~

My head feels very...dizzy.....I don't know what happened earlier but the last thing I remember.........is.....Midoria? Mabe im not remembering correctly.....  but now my only problem is that I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I AM!!

 "hello? anybody there?" i called out....and that was a mistake, a big mistake....i regret it so much....My mom the one and only Kamiki and, a boy? He looks familliur....mabe not, i dont know. My mom spoke first "Oh hello, sweety how have you been?" she said and the minute the boy spoke i knew there was a voice box (idk how they are called....if u know, let me know), but i knew he was from UA. I dont know how, i just knew.

~Aizawa's POV~

Bakugo and Mina came to me and told me that Kirishima is gone and and she may be kidnapped. Its monday a day after the seatch party didnt find her, the police said they will put up posters but i have a feeling we need to hurry up (Dadzawa's inner parent is kicking in).

~Bakuboi's POV~

I was with the "bakusquad" and we were thinking of a plan so we can get Shitty Hairs ass back. Pink Shit called Ponytail (Momo) and she made the DNA tracker. "Lets go to my plase so we can get the DNA" said Pinck Bitch "Why at youre plase and not at her plase?" asked Picachu (Denki) "Cuz we know each other for a long time and she has soe things at my plase". so we went to mina's and got some DNA from her tootbrush (the only thing that came to mind) . 

words:292

IM SoRRY  I KNow ItS ShIt And IMma TRy To MAke iT gOoD .!!! AQnD I KnoW Its SHoRt ANd i hAtE It But RiTeRs BlOck Is sHiT