what is this girl doing to me

~Bakugou Pov~

She started to cry and I hugged her 'why am I HUGGING HER. oh god what is this girl doing to me?' I asked myself.

After a while she stopped crying. The old had came in and looked at me surprised because I never hug anyone. I gave her the death stare.

"I am going to work so, Katsuki accompany Kirishima to her house and tell her parents what happened, ok?" The old hag instructed me and I let go of Kirishma and nodded.

~Kirishima Pov~

When I stopped crying Mis Bakugou came in and told Bakugou to accompany me to my house and tell my parents. I froze. I could feel tears start forming in my eyes again. Mis Bakugou left.

"can i go to the bathroom please" I asked and Bakugo showed me where it is and as I went in I saw that the makeup that hided the bruises was gone and I started to panic. I searched threw my sweatshirt pockets for my blade. I took it out and rolled up my sleeve. my eyes went through all the scars on my wrist. I started cutting next to them and over them after a couple minutes I herd a knock on the door and then I realized I wasn't in my bathroom and didn't know what to do with the blood on my wrist and floor so I just stayed quiet.

" You ok in there?" I herd Bakugou ask

"uh....um...yea... I am ok. but actually...do you have a first aid kit..." I asked knowing I will regret it.

"why do you need one" he asked

I didn't know how to respond so I just stayed quiet.

~Bakugou Pov~

It has been 10 minutes and I started to worry so I went to check if she is ok. I knocked on the door. Nothing absolutely nothing.

"You ok in there?" I asked

"uh....um...yea... I am ok. but actually...do you have a first aid kit..."she asked

"why do you need one?" I asked concerned

NOTHING! Like she wasn't there. I asked again and guess what! NO ANSWER! I got pissed off so I blew up the door to see Kirishima in the floor with a blade in her hand and bleeding wrist.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!???" I screamed. She didn't answer only stared at the ground. I took the one aid kit from the cabinet and treated her cuts. the only thing she sad was "im sorry, im sorry...." I was soooo confused. After I treated her cuts her phone rang. she picked it and said in a cheerful voice that she couldn't go or some shit.

~Kirishima Pov~

When Bakugou treated my cuts my phone rang, it was Mina. 'OH MY GOD I FORGOT I HAD TO STUDY WITH HER!! Ok, ok calm down, calm down' I said
                      Kirishima- normal

Mina- bold

Hey girl when are you coming?

I am sorry Mina I cant come sorry again.

Tomorrow. I promise!

Its ok do not worry. Bye see ya at school!

Bye.

~end of call~

"can i go now please?" I asked Bakugou.

"Ok but I have to accompany you" He said softly.

We began to walk in akward silense to my house, which was actually few blocks down the street. When I pointed to the house he looked at me with relief. And then I saw my mom again and froza for a second.

"bye Bakugo thanks for accompanying me" I said and made my popular fake smile (everyone thot it was real and cute)

~Bakugou Pov~

"bye Bakugo thanks for accompanying me" she said with a smile but I somehow knew it was fake. She started to walk to her front door.

"Stop" I said and she turned around to look at me

"i can see you don't want to go and I can see you're fake smile stop pretending" I said harsh and she looked so surprised

"im fine now you can go and please leave me alone" she said with tears n her eyes and started walking towards the door but I grabbed her hand and picked her up like a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down!" she squeaked "No" "Put me down!" "No" "Put me do-" "if you dont stop i will drop you" I said and grabbed her butt instead of her thigh and she squeaked again and stopped protesting.

We went to a park and then I let go of her and we sat on a bench.

"did you're parents made those bruises to you?" I asked and she froze in her please.

words :749

I hope you liked it. if you have any ideas please share because I am running out of ideas.