Please....don't

~Kiri's POV~

Trigger warning ⚠️

When I woke up i was chained up. I tried to escape by using my quirk but it didn't work. I couldn't use it....
After a while I herd the door open and close after. A girl with blond hair came in " hello~ im Toga. And i would love to cut you up but Dabi and Shiggy didnt give me to" she said with a sappy face.
"But this dosent mean i cant have my fun~" she said with a grin in her face.
She took out a knife and came to me. "Please...dont..." i pleased but she just laughed. The knife went up my leg to my arm and she cut. She made cuts on my arms and legs even some on my stomach. It hurt so much... I was switching between consciousness. And then black.... again.....

~w/ the bakusquad ~ ~Baku's POV~

We were trying to find Kiri but the damn machine didn't work!!!! I was very nervous for her, its been 3 days and we haven't been able to get anything. " hey... i think I should go now" Mina said. Then all of them went on their own way. I went home and started thinking. "What if i dont see her again?" "Why THE FUCK AM I WORRIED ABOUT HER?" "Well she is the only person i really tolerate...yeah....im worried about her.....and it hurts"

Words:234
Heheheheheheehehehehehe yea its going to get worse and worse
SORRY NOT SORRY 😐

BYEEEEEEEEEE BITCHESSSS~