I have a chance...

~Eiko's POV~

I walked in the classroom with Mina and OH GOD THE BLOND POMERANINAN?!' What is he doing here?'i thought to myself. I him shouting to a green haired guy and before I knew it I was in between them getting ready to speak up but i was interepted by him 'oh here it gose he will ask ton of questions...' i thought. "Do i know you" he asked and i was stunned that he dosent remember me and then i saw this as an oppertunity. "No but you should stop skreaming to-" "Izuku Midoria" said the green haired guy. The pomeranian tsk and left. "Thank you for standing up for me-" "Kirishima-Eiko Kirishim. And no problem!"

I walked off and to my surprise Mina is woth two boys. one lookes like Pikachu and the other had tape on his elbows. I went to them and Mina started introducing me to them and some of the girls.

~Baku's POV~   

'SHE LOOKS SO DAMN FAMILIAR! FUCKKKKK' i thought to myself. i looked at her and saw how happy she was. 'Theres no damn way she is the girl that passed out... right? NO! she had black hair and ws sad.... theres no way....'

~Time skip to lunch brake ~

lunch brake came and i was going to go to the caferiria right away but the redhead stopped me. "Hey Ba-uhh hey wanna come to the cafetiria with me, Mina, Kaminari and Sero?" she asked "No. Now leave me alone u extra" i said rather calmly " ooooohhh come oonn, pleaseeeee?" she begged. i dot know but she looks so fuckin fumiliar. "if it will make u leave me alone ok ill come" "YAY! oh and im Eiko Kirishima"she intruduced herself 'THAT NAME IS SO FUCKIN FUMILIAR SHIT' i thought to myself. "Didnt ask but ok shitty hair" "HEY my hir isnt that diferent from yourse!!!" she said with a fake scroll on her face trying not to laugh. "yea yea whatever. im hungry " i said "ok lets go the!" she skweecked 'its going to be a long day.....'

~after school ~ ~Deku's POV~ (didnt expect that did ya? hehehe)

i went to the base and was greeted with Dabi and Toga having a dance battel "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO CHILDISH FOR ONSE???" i yelled at them "fuck off" dabi replyed. i hufed and went to see who was the new one. " Hey Karigiri where is the new one?" i asked "OH Deku, hi how was school" he asked not answering my queston "aufull as allways. Now where is the new one i herd its someones parent" "oh yea they are in the guest room"he answerd "name please?" "oh yea Kamiki Kirishima" ' OHHH thats going to be fun. heheh" 

words:456

hope you liked it and BOIIII BE READY 

~BAIIII BITCHESSSS~