cant think of a title... :|

~Kiri's POV~

When I woke up to my alarm I did my morning routine. Washed my face, brushed my teeth, got dreased, ya know the usual.......something was off. I cant explain it but it was. You know, when you feel the gut feeling, that something is off or very, very wrong.  I tryed to ignore it but i couldnt. I checked the windows and doors and all of them were locked..... It wouldnt seem strange for other people but...... i leave the upstairs windows unlocked i case of a fire or intrusion. I was scared, so i did the only thing that came to mind. I called Bakugou. Because 1. Mina would think i was kidding and 2. I couldnt call anyone else.

~CALL~

B- WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!

K- uuhh hey Bakugo its Kirishima...

B-what do u want Shitty Hair 

K-I know it may seem strange but I think I am being stalked....and im scared because someone has been in my house..

B-WHAT???

K-can we meet please???

B-ok meet me at the park in 10 min.

He hang up and I started going to the front door but my head felt light and i started seeing spots, and then.....BLACK....

~Baku's POV~

After Shitty Hair called  i went to the park, waited 5 min then 10 and then 15.... something ws wrong....

Words:230 

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDAUTED !!!!!!!

And like HOW THE FUCK DID I GET 1.1K READERL LIKE HOW THIS IS SHIT!!!!???????????

~BAIII BITCHESSSSS~