Part 26

Now here's a treat for all of you! I recommend that younger readers not to read if you don't want your innocent minds to be destroyed! NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

_________________________________

Astrid's PoV

The night will be the same as before.

I've been through a lot of parties like this and every one of them ended up being plain and boring. Formal parties like this are only for adults who would get to one corner and talk about family, business and other gossips about the world that only they give a damn at.

I just got home after shopping with Elsa. I purchased some nice clothes and the dress that I'll be wearing tonight at the party.
It's a navy blue tulle tube dress with a long back hand-picked by Elsa.

I got nervous about this dress because it shows a lot of skin especially my neckline where the mark is still visible! I added concealer to it and gladly it does do the trick on hiding the mark.

After I'm done with my hair and makeup which is just a simple natural makeup and curls I put on the dress and the shoes that Hiccup suggested I should get.

And once I'm satisfied with how I look in the mirror I headed downstairs where Aciel, Axcel, and Abuelo are waiting in their fancy suits.

"Wow." Aciel say. "You look like a younger version of Mom."

I strike a pose, trying to be funny before joining them. We first took a picture which is tradition in our family whenever we go to parties and events and then we're off to El Cielo clubhouse where the party will be happening.

El Cielo is an organization under Luna Corp, run by foreign members that will organize a party once a year every year for the international divisions of my family's company. It's a party where a lot of  people gather from around the world.
Of course, as a member of the family who runs Luna Corp. I should be in attendance even if I don't want to because one day I will run the company and will soon take over my Dad as True Alpha Leader.

"This will be a very interesting night." Aciel say with Axcel on his lap. "Because a lot of people will be there to meet you!"

"It's Axcel's first El Cielo Ball." Abuelo say who's sitting at the front passenger seat. "And Astrid's last before she steps up as True Alpha."

I nervously smiled.

We got to the clubhouse where we can already hear loud party music inside. I'm surprised about it because the songs being played are the latest ones with hip and catchy tunes, not the old classical orchestra music that's usually played at formal parties.

"I knew it's an interesting party." Aciel say, slightly dancing with the beat.

Guess I was wrong for it to be the same night as before.

We all get inside and were formally greeted by the staff, especially Abuelo, who owns the place.
The lights are dim, a disco ball is hanging on the ceiling instead of a chandelier, there's a DJ on the stage and people are dancing to the remix.

"Wow, what a big improvement." I say, almost shouting it because the music is too loud.

"I would never skip this party if it's like this every year." Aciel say now bouncing with Axcel to the beat, and the little guy is having fun already.
"C'mon sis let's have some fun while we can." Aciel grabbed my arm and pull me along with him into the crowd of people dancing on the dancefloor.

Of course, I'm dancing along with everyone, jumping to the beat of the music, singing along when the chorus goes on. It's like a real club party in here.