Hey..... Would you guys be there for me if-

Sorry Mineta fans out there.

"I'm not even gonna explain. This is a short one." Mariel summoned some tissues to Mineta.

"Whats the tissues for?" The short teen asked. "For later." She replied.

Some gave the girl a question gaze while she just shrugs and chuckle.

The screen shows the UA dormitory and it moves inside the dorm to the living room.  The 1A students were seen lazying around while Aizawa sat at one of the couch with Eri while was beside him playing with Deku and Kirishima.

"Oh the dorm!" Sero tried to find himself. "Everytime I look at the living room, all I could think of is a giant mansion." Uraraka exclaims.

"Really? My bedroom is actually bigger than that." Momo said while the rich kids also nodded in agreement.

Uraraka and Mariel both went to the corner and gave off depressed aura's. Some villains and students soon joined them while other students tried to make the rich kids apologize. "Damn rich kids." Those who were in the corner muttered to each other.

"Would you guys be there for me if I was going through something?" Mineta suddenly asked everyone in the room. Most look at him with no emotion and Bakugo was the first to respond.

"Nope" Half of the audience answered the question instantly. They started laughing when their self in screen also denied.

"No" The boom man said and a chain of no's was created.
"Nope" Tenya said without hesitation as the light made his glasses glare at tiny teen.

"IIDA WHY?! YOU'RE THE CLASS PRESIDENT!" Mineta cried blood while he used the tissues beside him.

"If you weren't such a pervert, maybe they would have given different answers." The class president exclaimed.

"Absolutely not" Eri also shook her head and went back to playing with Midoriya.

"Even Eri gave the same answer!" Mina laughed making everyone laughed even more.

"I'm pretty sure the villains would also deny." At that the villains nodded, showing they would never care about the dirty pervert.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Everyone started laughing when Eri also denied. Mineta was seen dramatically crying blood while trying to crawl to the girls.
"I hope it sucks whatever you're going through." Koda gave Mineta a sorry smile as he said that.

"KODA! EVEN YOU?!" The short teen screeched, crying blood even more as the audience laughed.

The teachers were about to stop everyone but Present Mic gave them a "dont" face and laughed again.

"Wow *wheeze*" More of the class started wheezing and coughing from laughing.
"I hope it sucks- HAHAHAHAHA" Mina laughed louder than anybody else.
"What the fuck *wheezes*" Bakugo swears while Aizawa covers Eri ears to keep them innocent.

The pro heroes and adults who weren't familiar with the teen were watching everyone die from laughter.

"I hope it emotionally scars you for the rest of your life." Shoto said to Mineta making the teen cry more. The class laughed harder when their emotionless classmate said that. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "PFFFTTT!!!!" "Thats just dark!" Spinner laughed, Twice was slapping his leg, and Toga giggled more.

"I hope you reach out to me so that I can ignore you." Aizawa said still keeping his hands on Eri's ears. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH" Now everyone was either dying from laughter or chuckling while Mineta cries more blood.

"AIZAWA-SENSEI?!" Mineta cried more. "AIZAWA!" The teachers tried to scold the man but he just shrugged with no care.

"I can't wait to go to your funeral knowing I could've changed that outcome." Their teacher continued nonchalantly. "HAHAHAHAHHA *wheeze*" Now everyone laughed harder, the usually composed and silent students, holding their stomachs trying to control their laughter.

"OHMYGOSH!" "THATS SO DARK!!" "AIZAWA YOUR A TEACHER, YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THAT!" Screams and laughter were filling the room.

"Aizawa!" Most teachers were shaking the man but were also laughing.

"Oh fuck!" Kaminari laughs aloud. "Oh brother!" Tenya was wiping a tear from his eye.
"Fuck man!! What the hell?!" Mineta screams while pointing at them.
"Shit got real, real quick" Sero was now crying from laughter.

"Language but- *laughs*" Midnight tried to scold them but she ended up laughing too.

"I was just asking if you would be there for me." Mineta cried more blood weakly punching the laughing Sato and Tokoyami. "HAHAHAHAHAAHAH" The rest of the night was full on laughter and denial to the short teen.

The room was practically filled with never ending laughter. Mariel told them that they'll have a short break.

No regrets on making this one. I just saw a video of this and I just cant stop laughing.