No control

So I changed some things in this song to make it more suitable.

When everyone's counterpart finally left, they all prepared to watch the next universe.

"So in this universe, they all live in an island and a volcano is about erupt and burn the whole town." Mariel explained while everyone gives her a horrified look.

"They are able to stop it right? Or maybe leave the island?" Midnight asked while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yep, but a lot happened." Mariel answered making everyone sighed in relief.

"The end is coming!" The screen shows an island full of shops, homes, and more. In the distance a volcano can be seen with smoke coming out of it.

"Dont they know that panicking wont help them right?" Momo pointed out. "They are thinking that they're about to die so some of them started the chaos and then others followed suit." The host shrugged her shoulders.

"The end is coming!" The camera switches to the civilians, familiar heroes and citizens can be seen running around in fear.

"Why aren't the heroes and police calming them down?" Kendo asked making others also ask.

"Either trying to calm them or panicking with them." Mariel replied.

"Panicking with them? Very mature of them." Aizawa sighed making some pro's sweatdrop and nervously gave out a chuckle.

"The end is coming!" It switches to the most of the UA students and teachers looking at the volcano, some of them starts running away.

"Thats one big volcano." Present Mic whistled.

"Yeah its very manly!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu exclaimed together.

"Its going to burn everyone." Some screamed to the two.

"Sorry bros!" The two apologized while sweating.

"This just in:" The screen shows Present Mic holding a news camera while giving the reporter a thumbs up.

"Why am I not the one reporting? Why did I get stuck with the recording job?" Present Mic whined while slowly melting in sadness.

"You'll probably destroy everyone's eardrums." Aizawa slapped the voice hero at the back of his head making him cry dramatically.

"The end is in our future
Evidence has come to light
It's all deranged
No control." Aizawa is seen while holding a mic as he started singing with a tired look. He looks like he didn't want to be there.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAA" Present Mic mood change when he saw his grouchy friend reporting. Others also laughed while some chuckled.

"How did I ended up with reporting duty." Aizawa grumbled while his eye twitched.

"Probably karma for slapping me- ow!" Present Mic got slapped again.

"I'm surprised that Aizawa-sensei is the one reporting. Doesn't he dislike the media, kero?" Tsuyu asked while tapping her lip. Her friends shrugged while also some murmured to themselves.

"Sit tight in your corner" The screen moves to living room while the tv screen in the living room shows Aizawa. 1B students are seen watching the TV with a worried look.

The 1B students perked up seeing themselves. Monoma was about to say something but Kendo already chopped him on the neck.

"No point in making plans" It shifts to the League of Villains base while a paper full of plans was on the large table. The villains were talking which ended with an argument. All for One is seen having his arms crossed with thinking hard.