When Hawks finally betrays Dabi

(So this is just a short one I stumbled upon so, yeah)

"Kay' everyone, get to ya'll seats." Mariel announced, and everyone sat back to their seats.

"Oh crud, I almost forgot about the Todoroki's." Mariel teleported to the room the family is in and saw the most amazing sight.

Endeavor kneeling down and crying while his family besides Dabi hugs him while smiling. Well Natsuo didnt look happy but still hugged his old man. Dabi sighed and just awkwardly patted his father's back.

"Ehem" Mariel fake coughed surprising the family. Endeavor tried to wipe all his tears to make a good appearance.

"Well I see that all of you are okay now. We're going to watch the next universe." Mariel smiled to them and teleported all of them to the theatre.

Dabi went back to the villains with a sigh and the other Todoroki's sat with each other. (A/n: goodbye Enji x Keigo qwq XD)

"Okay! In this universe, Hawks is gonna betray the league and this is how Dabi reacts to him." Mariel smiled.

"So Hawks didnt really joined the villains?" Mirko perks up while nudging the wing hero beside her who was chillin.

"In this universe, Hawks betrayed them but keep in mind there are unlimited amount of worlds so theres countless possibilities." Mariel started the universe while drinking some sprite.

"Anyway folks, this has been a lot of fun" Shigaraki looked at the camera while sarcastically waved his hands around.
"No, no! I am serious here" Dabi dramatically cried in the background while throwing his arms in the air.

"Thats not the Dabi I know!" Toga laughed at the crying Dabi.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Dabi groaned while the villains laughed.

"This has been a lot of fun, my fellow villain walked away and now he's playing side music on the piano" Shigaraki pointed to Dabi who got a portable piano and start playing it while singing.

"Keeeeeigooooo" While playing pictures of Hawks is seen at the background. He suddenly cries.

"Oh my gosh Hawks, he's sooo into you!" Midnight laughed while the whole theatre was full of laughter. Hawks looks looked shocked then laughed with the audience.

"Come back to me" He reaches his hand to the sky and closes it while crying. More pictures of Hawks is seen.

"The pictures! Dabi are you gay?!" Twice said while slapping the arm chair on his seat. "I AM NOT GAY!" Dabi roared. "YET!" Mariel screamed soon after Dabi making everyone laugh harder.

"Keiiiigoooo" Dabi continues to play the piano with more pictures of Hawks appearing. Shigaraki has a "bro give up already" look even though you cant see his face. Shigaraki looks to the camera as if asking "can i kill him?".

"Shigaraki look so done!" Mina laughed while slapping her legs. Shigaraki in return chuckled a bit but was also annoyed.

"I cross the goddamn sea~" Dabi kneels down while looking to the sky when a picture of Hawks is seen with hearts all around him. Shigaraki laughs at the background suddenly when Dabi kneels.

"Wooooo go queen!" The memelords laughed while Dabi suddenly tried to destroy the screen but was stopped by Mariel's tentacles. She used some ropes to hold him down to his chair. His family also laughing while Endeavor and Shoto only chuckled.

"Keeeigoooo, I need you in my life, I want you to be... Chicken wife" Shigaraki tries so hard to keep a straight face while Dabi keeps being an emotional mess.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Everyone laughed even more.

Suddenly when he sang "Chicken Wife" a chicken firsts appeared then a head of Keigo appears overtaking the head of the chicken.

"HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS CURSED!" Bakugo screamed at the top of his lungs giving up his pride for now. He laughed with everyone.

"IM A HAWK NOT A CHICKEN!" Hawks defended himself. The heroes and students laughed even more while some took pictures.

"Yesss, woooo!" Toga claps and cheers while Twice is there wiping a nonexistent tear with a handkerchief and Kurogiri sighs while saying, "Im working with kids"
Shigaraki already left through the door while laughing.

"YESSS QUEEN WOOO!" The girls laughed and cheered.

"Dabi you should join a musical and be the queen!" Toga wiped one of her tears while laughing more.

"That was a short one *laughs* but it was worth the laugh." Mariel smiled while hugging the smiling Eri. "We'll watch the next universe now but beware its a sad one." Mariel prepares the next universe while giving them a short break.

(A/n: as I said, this was a short one. I'll try to publish two today so yeah. Also thanks ya'll for the 1k reads!)