Meme Break

"Everyone okay now?" Mariel asks while walking in the theatre with Hawks. She now looks fine and her eyes were full of light ready for the break. The audience answered with yes and no's so the teen prepared the pictures and comics.

"So we're not going to watch a universe but instead the screen will be showing memes and some comics" Mariel smiled at them while she got different responses.

"MEMES!" Mina, Toru, Kirishima, Seto and Kaminari screamed out in joy.
Some who understand the concept of what meme's are either gotten excited or deadpanned.

Mariel explained to those who doesnt know what a meme is and they all oh'ed after understanding. "Okay! Lets start!" Mariel let the screen pick randomly a meme. "Oh also, the screen will choose randomly, so I also wont know what it will show us. Oh and also Endeavor, I did something so it would show embarrassing ones that involves you. This will be one of your punishment for hurting your family, your other punishments will happen later on." Mariel smirked at the nervous hero.

The ones who knows how embarrassing memes and comics can be nodded in agreement. The audience already knew about the fire hero's abusive past.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT?!" Both Midnight and All Might jumped up in disgust and fear

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" The audience started to laugh with Present Mic laughing the loudest even Aizawa has a few chuckles.

"THATS SOME CURSE CRAP RIGHT THERE!" The memelords all laughed.

"YOUNG MARIEL PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT PICTURE!" All Might had blood spat out his mouth as Midnight shook in anger getting ready to whip everyone in the room.

"Not until Present Mic finishes taking a picture" Mariel laughed waiting for the hero and some others taking a picture of the curse image.

"HIZASHI!!!" Midnight tackled him to the ground trying to get his phone.

"NEMURI!" Hizashi laughed.

"

Huh?" Tokoyami watched in confusion while his classmates pats him at the back.