Heroes? Villains?!

Disclaimer: I dont own Bnha or any of this universe, unless i'll make my own. I might use some reference or vids for this book so yeah.

*Somewhere in a living room*

"*Sigh* this quarantine is getting boring!!" A long, black haired girl whined while searching some stories to read. "Mariel stop whining, it's getting annoying!" Nette, one of Mariel's roommate shouted at the girl to shut her up. "But there's nothing to dooooo" Mariel kept whining, already on the verge of dying from boredom and the day kept repeating with no change.

"How about you draw?" Rin, another roommate suggested. "I've been drawing for the pass few days so i need to chill for a bit from that." The girl replied while popping her fingers.

"Sleep?" Pat, the one who has the mother role in the group, suggested while making some snacks. "I'm not that tired." Was the reply of the girl still popping her fingers.

"Go outside." Suggested the father-ish of the group, Ray. "Nah, i dont wanna get infected yet." Mariel replied now searching stuff in her phone.

"Make a reacting story? You've been into that for a while." Rin suggested one last time while grabbing a drink. "Yeah i guess i'll do that." Mariel shrugged and went to her room to just do that.

*At UA*

"Math, math, math, math" Ectoplasm, the math teacher, explained. Half of the class were listening while the other half are now having brain damage from the topic. While class continued, a glowing purple portal suddenly appeared on the ground. "What the-!" "Are villains attacking us again?!" "Everybody calm down!" Yeetus feetus!!!!" The students jumped out of their seats trying to escape the portal. But all their efforts went to a waste because all of them were teleported.

*At the movie theatre*

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" The people who were teleported screamed in fear and annoyance. "And here i thought we would at least get a break from villains after All for One was defeated." Aizawa landed on his feet and sighed. "Oof!" A huge pile of bodies fell from the ceiling, landing either on their backs or their bum.

The teachers looked around to see Class 1A, 1B, Shinsou, Hatsume, the big three, a few parents, Tensei, some other pro-heroes and..... villain?!

"Kurogiri, what's the meaning of this?!" Shigaraki exclaimed while scratching his neck. The heroes jumped up and used their quirks but... "Why isnt my quirk working?!" The heroes and students tried but their quirk still werent active. "It seems this is a win for us villains, huh useless heroes?" Toga giggled while waving her knife.

Shigaraki laughed and attacked Izuku who wad the closes to him, "DIE HERO WANNABE!" He screamed extending his arms to the green boy's face. "IZUKU/DEKU/MIDORIYA/IZU!" Where the calls of his worried friends teachers and mother. When Shigaraki touched Izuku's face nothing happened. "WHAT?!" Shigaraki looked around and saw that Aizawa didnt have his quirk on.

"Villain!" Endeavor punched the handy villain away from the student. Shoto and his family had a irked mark on their head from their father's screaming.

"*Sigh* Shigaraki, stand down. Its seems something in this theatre is blocking all our quirks." Both heroes and villains turned to the side and saw All for One. "ALL FOR ONE/SENSEI?!"

"How were you able to escape the prison?!" All Might walked up while in his skelly form, standing in front of the students and parents. "FUCKING VILLAINS, THIS IS YOUR DOING ISNT IT?!" Bakugo suddenly screamed making his classmates and some teachers flinch in surprise. "STOP SCREAMING BRAT!" Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, punched the top of her son's head.

"C-can you all please stop screaming?" A timid voice went through the whole theatre. All heads turned to see a short girl who has long black hair, wearing a hoodie and pants. "ARE YOU A VILLAIN?!" Katsuki once again screamed resulting with a punch of the head by his mother again. "A-ah, no im not a villain.... Im umm how should i say this.. Im the one who brought you all here!" The girl smiled while her arms were tucked at her back.

"Excuse me, but may I ask why you have brought us here?" Inko asked. "Mom?" Izuku went to her mom's side to protect her. "Uh well, i brought you all here to react to different kinds of universes. Oh yeah also, my name is Mariel, no need to introduce yourselves, i already know who all of you are." Mariel replied while scratching the back of her head. "So you're the one who has disabled all our quirks?" All for One asked crossing his arms. The others perked up also remembering that they couldn't use their quirk.

"Well yes, I didnt want all you to kill each other so i took away your quirks for now." Mariel replied. "Oh yeah before i forget." She snapped her fingers and suddenly a child with one horn was on her arms. The child squeaked in surprised and fear. "Hey, hey, hey, its ok now. Your safe, i wont let Overhaul hurt you now." She comforted the child, the audience relaxed seeing that Mariel meant no harm.

"BRAT GIVE HER BACK!" Overhaul went up and tried to attack the teen but was stopped when black tentacles wrapped around his arms and torso. "It's best if you dont try anything Chisaki or else you're going to suffer the consequence. Maybe cutting your arms off? You wont be able to use your quirk that way." Overhaul growled but stand down, his comrades also standing down. The heroes were surprised to see a dark look on the timid girl. "So yeah if any of you tries to hurt other people, you will suffer the consequences befitting to you."

"Its ok now Eri, your safe. Well you all can sit down anywhere, if ya all need any snacks or drinks just tell me, i'll provide it for ya."

"May I ask for some black tea for myself and La Brava?" Heads then turned to see Gentle criminal and a small adult who is called La Brava. "Yep you may." Mariel snapped and a tea set with black tea appeared on the table connected to the chair they were sitting on. "Thank you, madam." The girl smiled and gave everyone the snacks and drinks they want.

"So I guess we'll all start now" Mariel sat near Mirio and Aizawa with Eri on her lap and gave the small child some candy apples. The two men smiled at the cute scene.