No Way

(Robin: For the SIX musical, I'll not write like the description thingy on the songs, like example: No no way~, Katsuki dance around, blah blah. Okay maybe there would be some description but not all. Cause I'm gonna be doing a very longer version than what ya'll normally read when relating to reactions to SIX musical songs. Hope ya'll enjoy this.)

"Alright this universe is gonna be a continuation to the Ex Wives video." Robin started as the people got to their seats.

"Ex Wives?" Inko asked.

"Uh yeah the one with King Henry the something and had 6 ex wives." Robin tried to explain. There collective oh's in realization.

"We'll start with Katsuki of Aragon. Cause she was the first wife." Bakugo stood up as he screamed. "FUCK YEAH ITS MY TIME TO SHINE BITCHES!" Mitsuki hit his head and pushed him down to his seat. "KATSUKI BEHAVE YOURSELF!"

Masaro tried to silence his family with a tight-lipped smile.

The audience stared at the family in uncertainty.

Masaro who can feel the judging stares started to tear up. He sniffled trying to stop himself.

"Uh oh." Some whispered at seeing the adult about to cry.

Katsuki and Mitsuki who heard the familiar sound of cry of their husband/dad, both froze. They turned and saw the most sane family member tear up, they quickly stopped their argument and proceeded to hug him, trying their best to comfort him.

Jaws dropped at seeing the calm Katsuki while he just gives them all a middle finger before continuing on hugging his old man.

"Aww.." The bakusquad collectively awed at the family as they finally sat down.

"Well shit that was whoelsome af." Robin said having a hand on where their heart is suppose to be. "Well anyways, for ya'll information, the next videos about the ex wives would be different from the Ex wives one. The queens are gonna be on stage singing and dancing, their performance is a contest or like a musical so if you want, you can treat it as one." The host snapped their fingers as the screen is switched to a stage, with musical instruments prepared.

The audience gasp in shock, the females all cheered and squealed as the 6 Ex Wives appeared, all in costumes with mic on their hands. The band behind them werent seen, probably introducing them later.

The Queens all smiled as they got to their positions, already knowing what to do.

Robin remembering something, they snapped their fingers once again making sure the BNHA characters are influenced in a way that they have a bit of the personality of the original SIX musical audience that would cheer and clap so that it wont be awkward at all.(Robin: Aight yall, pretend they performed Ex Wives cause to lazy to rerwite it :D) 

Once Ex wives ended the Queens all waved at the audience, momentarily pausing a sec seeing their genderbend counterparts.

Eijirou of Cleves: Japan, how are you doing tonight?

Mina started the cheer, as the other girls joined her.

Shoto Boleyn: We said, how are you doing tonight?!

Now both male and female all joined in on the screaming, as they whistled and cheer for the Queens.

The Todoroki Family smiled seeing their son/brother genderbend being a happy adult.

Tenya Seymour: We are…

Queens (sung) : Six.

Tenya: And welcome to our divorced, beheaded live tour!