Ex Wives

(Mariel: Im back! But A/n is not, so yeah enjoy, lmao)

"Morning everyone!" Mariel waved at everyone as they look around in surprise.

"Wow, this look like the cafeteria in UA!" The students exclaimed in surprise.

"Yep, all of you need your breakfast and Lunch Rush has helped me prepared the food." Mariel gestured to the hero cooking in the kitchen.

"All of you sit anywhere you like and I'll deliver your food to your table." Mariel carried plates full of food with her tentacles. She went to the students first all sitting with their friends and gave them their food, she then got more food and went to the teachers, parents and siblings. Then lastly to the villains, they were sitting far away from the rest. They all thank her and ate their breakfast, Mariel went around serving them drinks and coffee's.

As everyone finished they all went to their rooms and took a bath. After that they wore clean clothes, went out, and then sat to the now soft armchairs that replaced the tables and chairs.

"So in this universe, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Midoriya, and Shinso are the six ex wives of King Henry the VIII." Mariel informed them.

"Ugh, I already know that guy is gonna be a prick." Mina groaned out.

"Not just a prick, but all insults in a dictionary." Mariel sighed rubbing her neck.

Lights turned on as 6 women were standing with mic's on their hands, each wearing revealing outfits.

"Those clothes are quite revealing!!!" The students says, boys and girl blushing.

"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!" Mineta was panting staring at the screen while drooling. Shoji, Ojiro, and Koda looked at him weirdly.

The girls glared at him in anger. Mariel was debating but sighed in the end. She snapped her fingers.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!" Mineta cried aloud. "What did you do to him?" Aizawa asked. "I just made him see the 6 ex wives wearing hoodies and pants." Mariel replied.

"Why didnt you just kick him out?" Toru asked while waving her hands around.
"I think he might learn something if he watches this universe." Mariel shrugged while replying.

"Divorced" A light shined on Katsuki as she says, she opened her eyes as a broken heart appeared.

"WHO WOULD DIVORCE ME, HUH?!" Bakugo screamed aloud in anger. He was shutten by his mom while everyone else sweat drop.

"Beheaded" It then went to Shoto, she opened her eye as a slice mark was on her neck while blood sipped out.

Shoto's family gasped and were in shock.

"Hm." Shoto hummed.

"IS THAT YOUR REACTION? JUST HUMMING?" His classmates exclaimed, he didnt react at all.

"Died" Tenya was seen as she open her eyes and had X marks on them.

"How did my brother die?" Tensei asked while side hugging his brother.

"From childbirth, this is like in the past so most females die from childbirth." Mariel frowns while answering.

"Divorced" Eijiro was seen mad as she had a broken heart.

Kirishima sighed sadly, Bakugo patted him at his back as a comfort.

"Beheaded" Izuku then appeared with a wound on her neck as blood gushed out.