15- Starting of a new journey.

Start from the beginning

"Helloooo...jk!? Jkkkk?" Taehyung shaking jk to make him out of his zone!

"Huh? Yes? You say something?" Jk is a mess. He doesn't know what taehyung said entirely!

Taehyung surprise to see jk so dizzy,

"I'm asking you about Jimin's boyfriend. He is your friend, right?"

"Oh, yoongle, I mean min Yoongi, yes, he is my friend but he is a nutter for his baby, your friend Jimin. They are in a relationship for 4 years now but he is still so possessive and obsessive over his boyfriend. 90% of his talking is about, how gorgeous his baby looks, how talented he is, how he loves him, and blah..blah..blah...

Taehyung laughing at jk's dramatic way to explain his friend's love life.

"You didn't like it when he shares his love life with you?"

"Not all the time but when he drank and started to talk about his boyfriend, believe me, you need to put earphones like something into your ears to prevent your Innocence! He is danm perverted, and head over heels for Jimin. A hopeless case, "

"I don't think you are innocent either. I mean the way you openly said about your social image and flings, I am sure you have enough experience too." Taehyung looks sassy while mansion about jk's affairs.

Jk notices taehyung's sarcasm, he found it so cute.

"Yes, taetae, I have my fair share of women. I am not hiding anything, and a top-secret that only Yoongi knows about me, I want to share it with you too, I also have experience with some cute guys. Actually, I'm bisexual and I want to confirm it so I did it experimentally to some of the cute boys at our hostel, and I don't lie, I liked it equally. But I don't want to reveal it to the media or even to my family. They making a fuss about these simple things. I don't think it's something so big! I love beautiful faces whether it's a girl or a boy." Jk smile.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable suddenly,

"Oh! Don't worry, taetae, I am not interested in you that way. Yes, I found you too cute and beautiful. You are more beautiful than every girl I dated by far but what more attractive about you is not just your visual, it's your innocence, your purity, and your kind and humble nature. I like your simplicity, taetae. That's why I want to be your friend. Do you know? you are like a sun, whose brightness can blind if stare too much and burn if you try to come closer." Jk admires taehyung's flushed face.

Taehyung can't understand what he should reply to? He was shy, and looks downwards, playing with his fingers,

Jk enjoy his cute expression.

"Umm, I think, I need to rest for a while, I have to visit farms in the evening too so..."

"Oh, definitely, you must rest, taetae, so was I. Don't know, what disaster waiting for me tomorrow? I need to save my energy." Jk was shuddering with the reminder,

"For that, I must say best of luck, because I know my Hyung not gonna easy on you."

"Are you trying to scare me? If yes, then you are successful. Because I'm danm afraid of your Hyung!"

Taehyung giggles at jk's fearful expression but his giggles makes jk relaxed. He likes to see taehyung's boxy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening taehyung went to visit his farms alone, jk was too tired to even move from his slipping position! Taehyung understands that it's his first experience of walking too much in his life, so he let him rest for the day.

When jk wakes up its already night. He suddenly realized that he had to go with taehyung. He searching for taehyung and found him working in the kitchen.