Has he always been like this? Is it that normal for him to just go around and make out with every woman? Was I just one of his victims? I know that I was not his first woman whom he slept with. He was too skillful that night. Everything else probably didn't matter to him. I am a fool to think that every heart-fluttering moment we shared was precious and memorable to both of us. I was too quick to assume. Every man is the same. But maybe it is good that way. Maybe it is a good thing that we are strangers to each other now. At least I will not have to reminisce our bittersweet memories. It should be okay. It'll be fine.

Her eyes felt warmer as she said in a sad tone of voice. "I'm sorry to interrupt." All of her thirst and hunger feeling had disappeared suddenly. Without wasting any more second, she turned to unlock her room's door with her trembling hands.

Dean gritted his teeth slightly without realizing as soon as she shut the door. The anger started to take over him when he saw that look of her eyes. He couldn't tell what was going on inside her mind. He wondered if she still remembered him. When his eyes shifted to the other side, he saw his father's men were making their way towards him. "Boss, please make it quick." One of them said at the same time his eyes turned to scan the model, who was hugging Dean's arm.

Dean didn't bother to reply as he dragged his woman into the room. After he locked the door, he pulled that model's hand off of him. She pouted and asked in a soft voice, "Babe, are you upset that I can only do it in the motel? I can't do it in the hotel you know. I don't want to get caught in public. You know how much I hate having scandals, right? My career will be ruined if I have anything leak out."

He sighed out loud as he rushed to sit on the bed. "Stop talking and hurry up. This time, make it loud." He demanded as that model came to sit next to him. She giggled at his reaction before she placed her purse near her.

"Yes, sir. You need to calm down." She replied as she pulled her phone out of her purse. After a few clicks and slides on the screen, she turned her phone's volume to its max. "This one is a bit of aggressive, you know." She murmured as she handed her phone to Dean, to show him the intense sex scene on her screen. "You know, you are weird. You could just do me. Instead, you hired me to just accompany you to watch porn. Which part of me that is not attracting you?"

"Shut up, will you?" He hissed before he dropped himself back onto the bed. While he waited for the porn video to be over, his mind started to wander to think of Giselle. She was right next door. He wondered how she would feel to hear this.

She didn't forget about me, did she? It is good if she didn't because I want to pay back for what she had done to me. I will keep her hidden from my dad to return her a favor for the time that she took care of me. I will protect her from my father, but I am not letting her get away from me. She had made a fool out of me. Now, it is my turn. She told me a lie, so the promise that I made with her might as well be a lie too. There is no fucking reason for me to keep a promise with someone that sent me to the damn jail. That's just sounds stupid and fucking ridiculous.

Dean thought before he yawned. He closed his eyes as he said, "Wake me up when it is over." The girl nodded her head at him with a smile.

After everything was over, Dean made his way back out of the room. He buttoned up his shirt in front of his father's men and demanded, "Send her back to her place first. I will wait here." They gave him a suspicious look before Dean added, "You don't want to see me on the front page tomorrow, do you? If anything leaks out about me, my father won't keep any of you." He raised his brow to give them a smug look. They hurried to bow down and then walked the woman out.

Dean exhaled loudly after he heard the car being driven away. His face turned serious as he spun around to look at Giselle's door. Without hesitation, he walked over to knock a few times. He covered the peephole with one of his hands to prevent her from seeing him. At first, she asked who it was, but he didn't reply. When she didn't open the door for him, he made his way downstairs to the receptionist. "Do you have an extra key for the room A117?"