Thirty.

"Michelle, you can go home now. Marami pa akong aasikasuhin," bungad ko kay Michelle pagkatapos ng isang meeting.

Sabay kaming lumabas ng conference room para bumalik sa aking office. When we were near, Michelle suddenly laughed.

"What's funny?", nagtataka kong tanong.

"Wala, Miss. Pasok ka na," iginiya niya ang pinto ng aking opisina. I went inside and turned on the lights.

"Oh my gosh!", I clutched my heart because of the shock.

Chandler is in my office! With Manong Ronnie, Anna, Nell, Anicia, Jeorella, Yoyong and Dodi!

"Happy 1st monthsary, Pors!", masayang bati ni Chandler at niyakap ako.

"Happy 1st monthsary!", they cheered. Nakisali na rin doon si Michelle! Gosh!

Natatawa akong yumakap pabalik pero nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita ang suot niya. Its his stupid Merrell again! He's wearing a blue superman t-shirt and faded black jeans! The kanto boy Chandler is back!

"Oh gosh, did you plan on pissing me off?"

"Hindi, ah. Gusto ko lang ipakita ang Chandler na nagustuhan mo. Yung totoong Chandler!"

He caressed my face. He is one of a kind. Who would have thought I'd fall in love with a man who has a brain of a 5-year old and an out of this world fashion sense? But I don't mind. He showed me pure love and because of him, I opened my heart again.

Nilibot ko ang paningin, I couldn't believe my eyes. My office looked like a party venue. Are monthsaries supposed to be celebrated like this?

On the long table near the glass windows, there were food of different kinds! May nakasabit din na banner that said 'Happy 1st Monthsary, Portia and Chandler!'

"Chan, this is... amazing!"

Malaki ang ngiti ko sa kanya at sa lahat ng naroon.

"I didn't know today marks our first month, I'm sorry," anas ko.

"Its okay, Pors. Sinabi na rin nina Anicia na wala kang alam sa mga ganitong kakornihan!", tawa niya.

"Gosh, I love you!", I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you, too."

"Hala naman, PDA na 'to! Respeto naman sa single diyan!", pag-alma ni Dodi.

Natawa nalang kami. We celebrated the night with them.

Anicia became close with Yoyong and Dodi. In no time, she'll be a kanto girl, too!

"Nadarang na naman sa'yong apoy! Bakit ba laging hinahayaan!", she sang with them.

"Naku, girls, Anicia is brainwashed!", pagbibiro ni Anna.

Nagtawanan kami habang tinitignan si Anicia na kumakanta. Yoyong brought a speaker that's shaped like a can kaya nagkakantahan at nagsasayawan sila.

Chandler's arms are around me while we're sitting in the sofa.

"Teh, theme song niyo!", ani Dodi sa amin ni Chandler.

"Huh? Meron pala?", I asked.

Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me played. That's our theme song?

"How is that our song?", I chuckled.

Hinila ako patayo ni Chandler at nagsimula na siyang kumanta.

"You're on the phone with your girlfriend She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do..."

Chandler did some gestures at wala akong ginawa kundi tumawa!

"...I'm in my room
It's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts
I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time..."

He grabbed my hand and pointed me.

"...If you can see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see You belong with me!"

Right. He was there for me every time I needed and wanted him. Even if I'm a difficult person, he never let me feel like it. Although he complains.

I never expected I'd meet someone like him. When I first saw him on the board room, I hated him because of his Merrell! Gosh, what a sight!

"...Walkin' the streets with you and your worn-out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself
Hey, isn't this easy..."

A year ago, I wasn't up for any romance. I was too hung up of the past... but he helped me get past that... he let me cry in front of him...

"...And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say your fine
I know you better than that
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?
She wears high heels I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you can see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see You belong with me..."

Nakisabay na rin sila sa pagkanta. It was so fun! Mabuti nalang at nasa top floor ako or else my employees would sure be disturbed! We're too loud!

"...Standing by and waiting at your back door All this time how could you not know
Baby, you belong with me
You belong with me
Oh, I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're about to cry
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong
I think I know it's with me..."

Hinihingal na si Chandler pero hindi pa rin siya tumitigil.

This time, he wrapped my arms on his waist. He then cupped my face while singing in a low voice.

"...Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see You belong with me..."

"You belong with me, Pors. Sa akin lang. Alam kong malayo ako sa mga lalaking nakakasalamuha mo pero alam ko rin na ako lang ang gusto mo. Feeling ko noh?", he chuckled, napatawa rin ako.

"Natakot ako nung hindi mo pa ako sinasagot... I made a lot of mistake and I was scared you'd hold on to those... but you didn't. Akala ko rin aayaw ka sa akin dahil iba ako. But I was wrong, you loved me as me."

Pinagdikit niya ang mga noo namin.

"Kanto boy lang ako na nabigyan ng mataas na posisyon sa kumpanya ng pamilya ko. Kung wala yun, kanto boy lang talaga ako. Pero ikaw, hindi mo inalintana 'yun. Maraming salamat, Pors... sa lahat."

Napangiti ako. Oh, Chandler...

"Chan, I love you and your kanto boy persona. Ganyan ka man o hindi, I'm pretty sure I'd still fall in love with you. You belong with me, too..."

"...Standing by and waiting at your back door All this time
How could you not know
Baby you belong with me
You belong with me
You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me..."

My heart is finally happy. I found Chandler when I wasn't even looking. That alone made me so lucky.