Sixteen.

Dia is lucky. That's what I thought the whole ride home.

"Thank you, Chan!"

"NPBI!", he winked.

Huh? "Come again?"

"Ay, NPBI, Pors! No Problem Basta Ikaw!"

This kanto boy. I laughed and waved my hand.

When Chandler drove away, napaisip na naman ako. He is everything that I want in a man... minus the kanto boy persona but I can deal with it. I have never saw Andres like this. I always see him as a date and nothing more.

Napailing nalang ako. Stop your thoughts, Portia. Chandler is a friend.

Days passed by and the next thing I knew, its Anna's wedding day!

Fred's creation is a classic! So, I told him I'm keeping it! The mermaid tail gown is in a pale pastel pink shade and its in velvet! Ahhh, heaven. It has a Sabrina neckline. Simple lang ito pero tumitingkad. I also love the fact that its body-hugging but is not tight at all!

My long wavy hair was styled in a clean low bun with small pearls on it. I wore a Tiffany and Co. diamond set. For my bag and shoes, I went for white gold YSL's.

My glam team arrived early so I finished right on time. Sanya, my photographer, took my photos.

"Bongga, Miss! Sana makahanap ka na rin ng Mr. Right mo."

Well, I am not in a hurry. Sorry nalang kayo.

Anna's wedding and reception will be in a secret garden. Its an intimate one since she only invited a hundred guests. She's always been private.

"Thank you, Manong. You can go home na po. I'll just call later when the event is done," I told Manong Ronnie.

Lala always taught me not to make the drivers wait for us all day and night. So when we have events like this, we tell them to go home and rest. At least when they're home, they can eat on time.

"Portia Susanna! Is that you?"

"The classic Portia just graced us with her presence!"

I smiled at Anicia and Jeorella who looked gorgeous too! They're gowns are on the same shade as mine since we're part of the entourage.

"I missed you two!"

We talked for awhile with Nell before the ceremony started. I was partnered with Anna's cousin who, I think, is still in College.

"Ang ganda niyo, po," he shyly said.

"Thanks, dear," I smiled at him genuinely.

Hindi nagtagal, Anna was walking down the aisle. She is a beaut! Her ball gown looked like clouds but still, it looked so elegant on her! She wasn't drowning on the fabric, its just perfect!

"You showed me how I should be loved. And that is unconditionally..."

"I wished for a moment of happiness but God blessed me with something eternal..."

Hearing their vows made me tear up. They look so in love and happy. Now I know why Nell and I had to break apart... because he is meant for Anna.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

The two kissed and we cheered for them!

"Jeorella, you're next!", Anicia joked.

Napahagikhik naman kami. Jeorella's been with her boyfriend for 4 years already. I won't be surprised if her boyfriend will be asking her anytime soon.