~15~

~Recap~
I watch as they all look at me with tears. They all run downstairs and out of the building. They luckily made it out alive.

I get a painful headache and lose my grip making me fall....
~End of recap~

シシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシ

It felt as if I was falling slowly. Soon I come back into my senses and see that I'm about to hit the ground.

I was currently having a panic attack while falling. Before I knew it I was in pain then blacked out completely.

~Payton's Pov~

When Angelina told me to take the gangs I leave her there I couldn't. Yet she made me. I felt horrible for it as well.

All this was new to me. Being protective over a girl, tearing up for a girl, and developing emotions.

She actually helped me become better slowly without her even noticing it. I wanted to cry but I couldn't in front of the others.

Jaden called Dom to come quickly. We see him pull up. Everyone was about to get in until the girls scream.

All the boys look at them and see tears streaming down their faces. We turn to look at the direction they were looking at and when I saw what was happening my heart broke.

It was Angelina she was falling and fast. We all ran towards the building once again trying to get there before she hits the ground so we can catch her but we failed.

As soon as we got there she hit the ground. I got on my knees and picked her up bridal style. The girls broke down crying:

I took her into the car and told Dom to get to the hospital quickly. Without hesitation he drove faster then I ever seen him do before.

(Time Skip They Are Now At The Hospital)

I watched as different type of doctors and surgeons took her out of my arms. They took her into the ER. I was pacing back and forth.

It was silent currently until we heard yelling and running coming from inside the ER. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stood up quickly.

I walked up to the ER and walked in even though we aren't supposed to. When I stepped in I saw her laying there fighting for her life. The nurses tried to take me out of the room but I refused.

~Angelinas Pov~

I was in darkness once again. It feels like part of my routine now. There was nothing around. So I walked forward. (Tell me why this reminded me of Dora😂🤦‍♀️)

2 dark figures stood in front of me. I got closer and realized it was Payton and Alex. Out of nowhere they started to fight.

I watched as more people came out of the shadows and helped Alex attack Payton. Soon Alex had a gun pointed at Payton.

My eyes widen as I realized Alex was about to shoot. I tried to run closer but I couldn't there was something blocking the way.

I screamed and hit whatever was blocking my wa to get to him. All of a sudden Payton's body dropped to the ground lifeless.

I screamed and...c-cried? As the boarder went away and I ran towards Payton's body. I got on my knees next to him and cried into his chest.

"Please don't go now! I need you! Please! KEEP FIGHTING FOR ME! P-please...I-I love you..." I said crying. I ignored the fact I just realized I loved Payton all along.

As I kept repeating what I said another voice was heard. It was a familiar voice "I need you. Please don't go everyone needs you here. You're the one who keeps us all in check. You make me happy. It's all you. Angel you're everything to me. I can't loose you know mamas. I...love you."

As soon as I heard the nickname "Angel" I knew it was Payt. He was the only one I allowed to give me a nickname that's isn't Lina or Angie.

That's when I saw something bright in the distance. Payton's body slowly faded away in my arms. I get up and walk towards the light.

When I reach it I notice it wasn't any light. It was a butterfly glowing brightly. I touched it and everything went white making my eyes hurt.

I wake up in a hospital room. I look around and see an unfamiliar face. It looks up and I notice it's a girl. Her gaze meets mine.

"Who are you?" I question weakly trying my best to stay awake. She stands up and slowly makes her way to me.

She gently takes a hold of my hands but I quickly snatch it back. She sigh and looks at me with a weak smile and says "I'm Lilian your....

シシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシ

This is probably not as long as you expected. I tried my best to make this chapter interesting. Tell me what you think of it!

Also I'm having major writers block. So if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to comment them. If you do share an idea I will give credit.

I'm going to try and use all the ideas you put in the comments.  I also feel like if you share your ideas it will show how creative you are and I also feel as if it'll help people notice how good of a writer you truly are.

That's all! Thanks for reading! Stay safe love you!🤍✨

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗- 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕡𝕖𝕥?