~1~

I wake up at 7:30 since class starts at 8 I take a shower and put this on🔽

I put mascara and clear lipgloss. I slip my black air force's on. I grab my phone and go downstairs I see a note on the counter.
Dear, Angelina
          After school be ready it's your big day today. You better not disappoint me and the others. If you don't get accepted your father and I would be so disappointed but I know I don't have to worry your one of the strongest teenage girls. You've been trained since the age of 5 so there should be no reason you don't get accepted I'm counting on you.
- Mom
I remember today is the day I join my mom's gang. She wants me to be the leader when she passes away. I don't actually want to join her gang since they all are older than me and plus they are weak believe me. I fought one of her members at school before and I won. I grab the keys for my Mercedes and leave. I head to school when I arrive I put on my beanie and gloves. I walk into the school and I see a crowd of people surrounding two people I make my way through the crowd and see Dixie getting choked by Nick Austin. He is in a group of fuck boys not to mention he is also in my moms rival gang. I run up to them a push Nick he let's go of Dixie while catching his balance he gets up and sees me. I give him a smile and say "Nice to see you too Mr. Austin" he rolls his eyes and says "Don't get involved princess." I give him a "Wtf do you think you are" type of look "Move out of the way Angelina." I grab Dixies hand and say "Nick if you try something again I promise you I will kill you." I drag Dixie to the girls bathroom and ask if she's okay Dixie just nods at me I sigh and say "If he hurts you again tell me" Dixie smiles and says "Don't worry I will now let's go to class the bell rang 12 minutes ago" I nod. Dixie and I go our separate ways since we don't have the same 1st period she has Art and I have Math. I walk into class and all eyes are on me the teacher stands up and says "Finally decided to join us Miss Lopez." I roll my eyes and say "Keep being annoying and I won't be here any longer." I sit down at my seat in the back everyone is still looking at me so I say "Do you guys have a staring problem or something?!" as soon as I said that everyone looked up front. It was finally lunch I met up with Dixie she was hiding her face from me so I said "Hey Dix what's wrong?" Dixie sighs and looks at me she had a black eye and a cut on her face. That pissed me off so I asked her who it was she told me it was Nick so I got up and speed walked over to Nick with Dixie following me. I reached his table where most of his Fuck boy friends where and two girls. I got to the table and everyone at the table looked at me "Princess why you so mad?" Nick said smirking Dixie caught up and held me back but I got out of her grip and punched Nick. I now know everyone in the cafeteria is watching but I don't give a fuck "I told you if you hurt her again I would kill you so here is me giving you another chance Touch her and you're dead" I take my gun out and show it to him "If I were you I would rethink about evening talking to Dixie" Nick put his hands up in defense I gave a devilish smile and put my gun away "What's going on?" I heard from behind me I didn't really want to explain so I said "Nothing that's your concern. Nick if you tell anyone about this I will hunt you down and kill you. Also for the rest of you recording I see that shit on anyone's page I'll also kill you." I said without turning around. I walked away from Nick but I punched Nick one more time making him bleed from his nose pretty sure it's broken. I drove home and got ready to meet my moms gang until I heard noise downstairs and people talking I could tell it was boys so I got my gun and phone and hid them under my shirt I walked down and saw the gang leader of the Black Hearts. I ran back upstairs running to my room looking the door I was about to contact my mom saying someone is in the house but then I relieved if I do I will have to join her gang by force so I yelled at the guy on the other side of the door "Wtf do you want from me?" "Open the door I just want to talk." "I'm not mental stupid." It was quite for about 5 minutes so I thought they left I opened my door and walked out but as soon as I walked out it was black...

TBC....

(Hi thanks for reading this book!)🦋