Past-Present!! 1

Hello my friends....how are you all ?? Hope everyone is fine and safe 🙏

I'm starting this chapter from Kohli and Kapoor mansion. Past and present. Love story and hate ...coming up your way some sweet moments starting now till next update (part 1 and 2)

✍🏻
Ronit dialed Ganesh and in one ring Ganesh picked it up,"Ganu, Kiaan called me up and said that it's raining heavily with almost zero visibility so they are not able to drive back, I suggested or better word ordered to stay back in Lonavala, they are in the city and I hope they will get room their as Karan's resort is far from that place, so better they stay near by and not drive further," Ronit said through other side of receiver.

"Good !" Hope Ridhima is feeling fine now, " he asked.

"No yaar she is still in same condition, where they will stay , how will he manage with Tiya along," Ronit laughed.

"I think you need to remind her, how you guys managed that night when you guys met for first time meeting in the rain," Ganesh suggested.

"Hmmm," Ronit looked at Ridhima, after receiving call from Kiaan they came to their bedroom while Samaira went to hers.

"Seems you are doing same thing with Naina, night in the plane," Ronit teased.

Haha sahi (right) I ' m planning to do that," Ganesh replies. At this age these couples are still very romantic. They love pampering their wife and they love teasing them as well.

Ganesh kept the receiver back and looked at looked at Naina, "Kiaan and Tiya are fine, they called up and are staying back in Lonavala," he said.

"Finally," Naina took a breath of relief but still her face suggested differently.

Lonavala ✍🏻
"Hell man not a single room is available," Kiaan and Tiya came out of the hotel . Rain was getting heavier but good thing is they were wearing rain wear.

After checking five hotels, they are now tired non of the hotel or resort have rooms for one night stay or may be they are scared to give room to these young couple, Kiaan thought . sometimes it happens, he nodded looking at his beautiful girl whose was looking amazing, her lips pink, her hair wet.

Tiya sadly smiled at him and they walked out looking at each other, I think we have to spend night in street," Kiaan said teasingly.

"Aah really, just like your parents did when they met for the first time, in flooded Mumbai rains," she laughed, walking towards the parking and then turned, "I think it's better to go to Karan uncle's resort , at least we will get nice place without hassle," she suggested keeping her knapsack on the bike.

"It's far from here and visibility is low, I can't take a risk and with you never," Kiaan said looking at his bike.

Tiya smiled sweetly at him,"We can take a cab instead of your bike . We can ask the manager to at least let our bike parked here till we come back tomorrow," she suggested .

"Good idea girl but I don't think we will get a cab also at this weather but still I will speak to manager, he might arrange us a cab and let us park our bike for one night," Kiaan said and turned to go when he saw manager waving them from the hotel entrance, "sir mam ....sir sir" he called.

"Coming," Kiaan jogged towards him and Tiya walked behind him, with her knapsack on her back. It's good she got towel and one fresh dress otherwise it would be really difficult for them to manage.

" Sir we have one room it's presidential suite, it's our boss and mam room, I called them and told about you, they said I should give it to you," Manager named Kamal said .