Mine❤ Tea party

When Kiaan was ten and Tiya was only six year old.

Samiara and Tiya were enjoying their tea party when suddenly Samiara got up from her chair "oh ho I forgot to bring cup cake which Mamaa made for our tea party" she said and looked down ar her doll " Don't trouble your aunt, mommy will be back in a Minute" she kissed her doll forehead and walk out of her pink princess room.

Photo courtesy: Google.

Tiya picked up the doll and placed on her lap,"Don't cry mommy is coming back with lots of cup cake" she kissed doll forehead and said.

"What's going on?" Kiaan enters the room, in one hand he was holding basket ball and with other he rubbed his forehead with his t-shirt sleeve, smirk playing on his face, he like teasing Piya, I mean Tiya.

Tiya looked at him shyly," we..we ar.. playing tea... party.. game" she said but her were fixed on the doll, in her lap.

"Wow!! and that's your daughter" he pointed at the doll on her lap.

"No she is Samiara's" she said.

"Piya" he called sweetly.

"It's Ti...Tiya" she said.

"But I like calling you Piya" he said.

"Yaa..but its Ti..Tiya" she strokes doll cheek and smiled at her.

"Titiya..." he laughed "Do you mind me calling Piya"

No Ki..Ki..yaan I like Piya" she said.

"Kiaan...say Kiaan" Kiaan scooted a chair and sat next to her.

"key...aan" she said still looking away.

"Ok..Let's play as Samiara is with Aarav, they both are helping mom in making cupcake." he suggested.

"What play?" she pointed at the basket ball.

"No we will play tea party" he smiled.

"Ok"

"Take her... I..I will make you tea" she passed doll on his lap but still not meeting his eyes.

"Ok wifey I will take care of our daughter till you prepare tea for me." he sweetly kissed her cheeks.

"Wif..wifey"she laughed," I...I...am not yo..your wife" she shyly said.

Kiaan took her hand in his "but in this game you are my wife and you will always be my wife"he laughed and again kissed her cheek.

This boy is totally Ronit's son, and is same like his uncle's Karan and Ganesh hai naa.😉

Next chapter will be after eleven year and then in third chapter leap of 7 year from where present time will start,story will start from chapter three.

Thanks for giving your love to my HOL ❤ 1,2,3 and hope you will like this one as well.
HOL ❤ 3 is near to end, 4 chapters left.
Slow update of this book coz HOL ❤ 2 is still not finished.
And after few chapters I will introduce HOL ❤ 5 on Aarav and Samiara.

Thanks
Veenu 💕