Kiaan Papa ☺

I am dedicating this chapter to BusiMusi

After seven year. Kiaan is 28 and Tiya 24 year old.  From here story will start, as a present plot.

"Mommmy" a little girl in blue floral dress ran towards Tiya.

"Anji I said no" Tiya picked the girl up in her arms. "Anji, I told naa baby, Johnny is with Jessy you cannot play with them" Tiya said in serious tone.

"Krish take Anji with you, its time for lunch children" Piya said, kneeling down so that Anji can go for lunch. But little Anji was admant, she wrapped her arms around Tiya not ready to leave.

Piya stood straight and sat on wodden bench of the garden where children were playing, She took Anji on her lap. Anji kept her head on Tiya's shoulder. Little girl want to play with Johnny who was with his sweet Jessy.

"Anji my little girl.I promise from tomorrow Johnny will play with you" Tiya kissed her temple.

"Why not today?" mommy pulease " Anji  pleaded and looked up at Tiya, small tears were started to roll down her big brown eyes.

"Piya" Kiaan walked towards them . He was holding  fruit basket in both of his hands. He walked to them and looked at little Anji who was crying.

"Prakash uncle take this fruit basket inside"  Kiaan passed the basket. (Remember Prakash, Ronit driver,)

"Come to me Anji" he took little girl and sat next to Tiya, "why are you crying?"  he asked.

"Mommy is not letting me play with Johnny"  She said with tears in her eyes.

"Why mommy?"  Kiaan asked rubbing her tears away.

She looked up meeting his eyes, his eyes were staring down waiting for answer.

"I... I Key.......Kiaan" She stood up not looking back at him, "She is asking to play with Johnny actually someone had told her about puppies" She explained.

"Jessy's pups" he excitedly asked.

"Yes she delivered puppies last night"  Tiya told him and turned to look at Kiaan.

"I want to see mommy" girl smiled at Tiya, smile which can melt any one but not Tiya.

"Uncle please ask mommy to let me see Jessy and her pups" She cupped his cheeks and asked.

"Papa, call me papa girl" Kiaan smirked.

"Kiaan?" Tiya angrily looked at Kiaan he was smiling at her in teasing manner.

"First time you took my name right, I am so happy, you liked it naa me papa and you mommy" Kiaan stood up and walked towards Tiya, holding little Anji in his arms, the girl was looking at him in shock.

"Call me Papa and then I promise I will take you to Jessy"  Kiaan said, wrapping his free hands around Tiya.

"Pinky promise" Anji happily asked.

"No" Tiya angrily looked at little Anji.

"Why? " She pouted.

"Prakash uncle please take Anji and ask someone to feed her else she won't have lunch." Tiya said.

"Come Anji " Prakash took the girl from Kiaan.

"Mommy, ok then I will have lunch with your hands" Anji pouted.

"Ok go and sit in lunch room mommy is coming"  Tiya said.

"Papa come" she looked at Kiaan who had smirk on his handsome face.