Pool Party!!

Song👆🏻

Thanks everyone for all the support  😊😘😘...I'm back with new chapter . More fun, new twist and then more more fun, and some intimate scenes coming up.... story will take a turn which will bring  Kiaan and Tiya more closer but there will be touch me not thought😉😉😉 hahaha..... excited...yaa. After few chapters I'll add twist which will change their life .

✍🏻
Kiaan what are you doing here," Tiya walked out after talking to her best friend . She was not at all shock to see Kiaan standing there. He loves his sister and for her he can do anything, yes anything , she thought smiling at him.(Mark my word he can do anything)

" How lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend and how lucky Samy is to have Aarav has her mentor, guide and friend," Kiaan said, wrapping his arm around her . His voice was rough with emotion. 

Tiya felt like crying , she can't see him in pain so she changed the topic, "Okay... no sentimental, bollywood dilaogues now ....let's have some fun and make Samaira happy and help her forget about Raj," Tiya said turning from the door .

But Kiaan pulled her back pushing her behind the  door. He leaned over her and suddenly his lips took hers in short and sweet kiss. After few minutes they broke apart gasping for air, " I love you Kiaan Kapoor" she said happily.

"I love you tooy wifey" he said kissing her again but this time his kiss was demanding, just like him his kiss made Tiya forget were she is standing.

Kiaan broke the kiss and leaned against her, "time to change," he said looking at her he continued, "Remember that we use to go for swimming together, when we were kid," he laughed remembering their childhood, how they use to have fun and suddenly things changed when Tiya grew up into beauty, Kiaan spoke again,"but since coming back from London I never joined you girls," he said his meeting her eyes. 

"Tiya," he now kissed her tender spot behind her ear suddenly Tiya pushed Kiaan away as she saw Samaira running out of the dinning hall.

"What happened to her?" Tiya looked towards the end of the door where her friend just ran out.

"Your brother must have said something," Kiaan looked at Aarav who was walking out of dinning hall.

"You are right, I told your sister, she neéd to stop thinking that she loved Raj," Aarav said and walk away from their leaving love birds alone, once again.

Kiaan nodded and once again he looked at Tiya, his eyes were filled with love, "you guys are really amazing," he pulled her into a hug.

" Kiaan ," Tiya mumbled against his chest.

"Really I'm lucky no rightly saying me and Samy are lucky," Kiaan tenderly kissed her hair.

"Kiaan ," Tiya once again took his name , she is aware that Kiaan is feeling emotional.

Kiaan looked at her , "they are waiting ...why don't you go and change," he said and left from there without looking back.

Tiya shook her head and jogged towards the dressing room.

"Am I doing right thing, Tiya is sweet girl and if something went wrong in our relationship then she will be the one who will be hurt, he thought looking at guys who were already in pool.

"Hey come on Kiaan what are you waiting for?" Kunal asked.

"Tiya di," Bobby said .

Kiaan turned to look but Tiya was not there , "bhai I said you are waiting for Tiya di," Bobby laughed and started throwing ball towards Kiaan, "come on bro girls will take time," Sunny laughed .