Unexpected winner.

I am dedicating this chapter to vimikrao

Hey!! Friends since last month I am not updating chapters regularly coz of my neck pain . Please dear bear with me for some more days . I will update but one chapter per week for few more days. Please follow me to get notifications regarding update .
Thanks

✒️
Dance floor was crowded , you can see excitement on everyone's face . Beautiful girls were swirling around in beautiful attire .

In one corner of the dance floor was Kiaan with pretty Preeti whom he think is too young for him.

"So you are studying photography," Kiaan asked Preeti whose eyes were fixed on him and whose hand where on his shoulder , ball dance, a slow music was making him gloomy and looking towards his Piya causing his mood more angrier. So he thought of talking with Miss Preeti Singh, with whom he was dancing. She at so young age is seductress but she can't melt him with her smile Kiaan thought.

"Yes sir," Preeti said.

" Kiaan," he said looking down at her , she was looking at him seductively. Kiaan looked away .

"Umm ok," she smiled, "Kiaaan "she seductively spoke , taking each step gracefully. After that Kiaan didn't spoke a word ,he kept on looking at his Piya who was laughing and dancing with Chris.

✒️

" Your father is Indian and mom Italian," Tiya asked Chris with whom she was dancing since 5 minutes.

"Yes, and so my name is Chris Anand," he said and smiles at Tiya, "Mujhe hindi ache aate hai," (I know Hindi, and can speak properly,) he whispered causing Tiya to laugh .

✒️

Every one was enjoying dancing . Dance floor was crowded with youngsters but suddenly after fourth dance things changed on the dance floor.

After 4th dance host announced, contestants who missed any of the four set of dance are requested to leave the dance floor as they are eliminated.

Harshvardhan who was standing behind Tiya leaned towards her, "well darling Tiya finally I will get sometime to spend with you, without anyone disturbing us," he whispered in her ear .

Tiya turned and smiled at him,"get me juice and something to eat. I will wait for you there," she said pointed towards pool area.

Harshvardhan nodded and walk towards the waiter to instruct him and get them something to eat.

​​After that Harshvardhan went to Tiya who was sitting on launge chair near pool. He sat beside her taking her hand in his, "You missed the chance to be with your Kiaan" he laughed.

Tiya kissed his cheek, "I got a chance to spend time with you," she said wrapping her arm around his elbow, "I missed you Honey," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I am sorry... I never wanted to hurt you all," he said taking her into tight hug, "I missed you all...I was hurt and ....," Honey paused and looked down at her, "I want to tell you something," he said in very low voice.

Tiya shook her head, "hmmm...," Her gestures for him to continue but Harshvardhan again took her into hug. "later," he said and for some moment they stayed in same position without saying a word to each other.