Just For you!!

Hello friends back with new chapter , short but more of Tiya and Kiaan and romantic plan 😉

✍🏻
Kiaan and Tiya on the way to resturant where they planned to have breakfast together before Tiya leave for Delhi/Rajasthan in their personal jet with Harshvardhan.

"You look tensed ," Kiaan  asked looking into her eyes.

"Umm yaa I am ," Tiya looked at him and smiled slightly which didn't reached her beautiful eyes .

" Tapan?" Kiaan smirked.

"How do you know ?" Tiya asked confused.

"I know, I have seen you in Aarav's room when Tapan was hiding there," Kiaan explained.

"Ohh, now ?" Tiya asked .

"Uncle Rthod is aware so chill and lets go and enjoy breakfast before we part for few days ," he said driving towards T2.

Tiya looked at Kiaan in shock ,"You saw me ?" She asked .

"Yes, hiding in closet," Kiaan said turning his car towards the flyover .

"Were you scared ?" Kiaan spoke again .

"No " Tiya  laughed, " you think so," she arched her brow and looked at him .

"Naa just asked ," Kiaan smiled .

Tiya nodded ,"I was waiting for his move," she unzipped her bag and  pulled out button camera and passed it to Kiaan," I think he went to install this ," she said looking at cute camera, this cute is way to dangerous for our family she thought.

"Hmm...I'm keeping this with me and don't worry about family we all will be fine and ," Kiaan looked around and then he looked at Tiya "I' m going to miss you," he said taking her hand in his , his eyes filled with emotions , pain of parting with his love and not knowing what's coming next, he thought.

"Then come with me,  call Ronit paa and inform him that you are tagging along with us, please," she almost begged folding her hand .

Kiaan caressed her cheek , "It's not possible love ," he smiled not meeting her eyes .

"Why ?" Tiya asked sadly.

Kiaan looked at her  as she stared back at him , her expression was hurt.

"They know everything about Lal's, I mean our whole family, they know what happened when Samy was almost kidnapped not almost she was kidnapped for few hours . Our elders are aware that I planned to meet that girl ," Kiaan mumbled.

"They know each and everything?" Tiya asked .

"Yea and they are aware that you wanted to join me when I meet that girl ," Kiaan said .

"So that's why they are sending me away , ohh and it's your plan to send me away so I didn't tag along while you meet that girl ," she angrily pushed him.

"No Tiya ....listen to me ," Kiaan took her hand in his he looked around and leaned on the table," Honey will tell you everything about the plan ," Kiaan said .

"What plan Kiaan , I'm not going . Do you hear me I'm not going," she said angrily.

"We will meet soon and may be we don't need to meet that girl ," Kiaan kissed her knuckles ," go my love and trust me everything will be alright if we go with the paln," Kiaan made Tiya smile now.

He smiled back and then they ordered  their breakfast, "Tiya ordered french toast platter while Kiaan ordered crepes .

"I don't want to go Kiaan ....not without you," Tiya pouted child like .

"Don't do this else I will kiss those pout without thinking and we will make news on front page of evening news paper ," he paused for a second and then dramatically spoke again, "son of hotshot Ronit Kapoor found kissing his girlfriend in public place , like father like son," they both laughed.

Tiya was about to say something  but waiter entered with their food, "sir ,mam your breakfast," he said setting up the table after that he left.

"Hmm ..." Kiaan looked at the food .

"I am starving," Tiya picked the fork and started eating while Kiaan gulped hard looking at his sweet and sexy Tiya .

He won't let her go without tasting her lips today, it's been a while he kissed those purplet mountains (lips) , he gave her lips a new name , he laughed inwardly.

Tiya thoroughly enjoyed her breakfast but Kiaan was busy making plan to kiss Tiya and suddenly something came to his mind .

He took his mobile and text Harshvardhan about his plan and also he needed some help from other partners in crime .

"Why are you not eating ?" Tiya looked up at him .

"I will have later," Kiaan smirked .

"What?" Tiya asked confused .

" I mean... umm just got some text , I mean to say  I'll reply later and have my breakfast before we are late ," He said with big smile on his lips .

After that no worda were spoken between them . They had their breakfast in total silence. Tiya was feeling sad , she doesn't want to go without Kiaan while Kiaan was busy making plan in his head .

"Now it's time ," she checked her wrist watch and then looked up meeting Kiaan's eyes . They paid for their food but both were not ready to leave but suddenly Tiya got up.

"Hmm," Kiaan smirked finally she got message from Harshvardhan it seems

Tiya narrowed her eyes ,'Now drop me to airport she stood up, Harshvardhan is on his way ," Tiya said, looking down at her mobile phone.

"Yaa drop you ," he smiled and followed her , I will drop some sweet kisses for sure he thought .

They reached VVIP jet hanger in their car," I thought you will drop me down to the VVIP gate," she smiled looking down at him .

"Aah...how could I let my love walk to the jet on her feets," Kiaan winked .

Tiya tightly hugs Kiaan," I am gonna miss you," she said and pecked him on his lips . Kiaan smirked and they got down from the car . 

They smiled at attendent who was standing near airstairs and then Kiaan smirked at Harshvardhan who was standing at the entrance of jet . He had big smile on his handsome face .

"Hello guysss," Harshvardhan said in sing song voice .

"Hello my boy," Kiaan looked up meeting his cousins eyes, who was smiling down at them. Suddenly Kiaan turned at looked at Tiya whose mobile rang .

"Samaira," she mumbled.

Wow my sister is good with the surprises and her timings are well planned, he thought.

"Ohh.. take her call, till then I will meet my bro and talk here you won't get proper network up there," he pointed up at Harshvardhan who winked at Tiya .

Tiya took Samaira's call while Kiaan walked up and hugs Harshvardhan, "Are you sure?" Harshvardhan asked.

Kiaan just nodded at his  cousin who shook his head but his lips were smiling and eyes appreciating his brother who wants to cheer his love with a big surprise .

✍🏻
Any guess what Kiaan is planning??
Well cute surprise for our sweet Tiya . We will have one more chapter of this book before we meet our Samaira and Aarav and after that one chapter on Harshvardhan as everything is going parallel in their life .

Hope you will like this chapter .

Thanks
Veenu 😘