You are mine !!

Hello guys, I'm back with yet another chapter where we will see angry Tiya ...hehe and Angry Tiya can do anything mark my words 😉

Airport scene .✍🏻
Tiya and Kiaan got down from their car and Kiaan walked up to the jet while Tiya who was getting call from her bestie decided to take her call before entering jet.

Tiya took Samaira's call while Kiaan walked up on the jet and hugs Harshvardhan, "Are you sure?" Harshvardhan asked.

Kiaan just nodded at his cousin who in turn just shook his head but his lips were smiling and eyes were appreciating his brother who wants to cheer his love with a big surprise .

✍🏻
Near the runway where Tiya is on call with Samaira,
"Due to me everything is happening hai naa?" Samaira spoke.

✍🏻
Kiaan on call with his parents,
"Paa we took the order so don't worry , I'm sorry paa but due to Tiya I have to take this decision..sorry paa ," Kiaan said .

"It's ok son, I can understand , we all have gone through this phase and you know our enemies had made our bond with our love ones more stronger so what you are going to do is agreeable son , go on with your plans ," Ronit said and looked at his wife who was listening to their conversation, as Ronit had kept this call on speaker. Ridhima nodded at his husband and next to him was sitting their two best friends . One of them had inspired her son too much she thought remembering old days in Rajasthan.

Ridhima smiled at Karan who smirked back understanding what going inside her head,"Kiaan you are just like your trio , they have done something like this for their lady love ," Ridhima laughed," Go on son, we are with you, !" Ronit and Ridhima spoke .

Near runway ✍🏻
"Samaira it's not you, it's Lal's who are not ready to understand ,what's right and what's wrong , they lost their family, still they have taught revenge to their new generation, so it's them Samaira not you ," Tiya spoke, she felt some movement and suddenly that jet black car in which she came here was gone, which mean Kiaan left without meeting her, she thought .

Suddenly Samaira spoke "sorry Tiya I just called to say bye and see what I'm blabbering , you go darling hope we will meet you soon," Samaira said.

Tiya eyes turned towards the car , "wait Kiaan Kiaan," she jogged behind the car but he was gone with the winds .

Tiya looked at her mobile, Samaira had already hung up on her so she turned and looked up Harshvardhan was smiling at her but this time a sad smile was on his face .

She pouted ,"He left ?" Tiya mumbled while she headed up on the jet .

"Hmmm ,he suddenly got the call from office so he had to leave ," Harshvardhan sighed deeply.

"Yaa left without even saying bye to me , without meeting me properly," she said tears started brimming in her beautiful eyes .

"Lets go ,"'Harshvardhan took her into side hug and kissed her forehead," you will soon meet him, trust me Tiya ," he said and nodded at attendent who was standing behind them ready to shut the door , she was smiling brightly at Harshvardhan who winked at her.

Attendent name Jessie smiled again and started closing the jet's door once she got the order from her boss.

Harshvardhan made Tiya sit on the front seat next to window while he sat next to her while attendent made everything ready before flight take off .

Tiya sobbed, she was feeling bad ,angry that Kiaan left without meeting her she wanted to stop the attendent and run back to Kiaan.

Suddenly Pilot announced that he is ready to take off . Tiya and Harshvardhan fastens their seat belts . Within ten minutes they were flying high over Mumbai towards Rajasthan where Kiaan won't be there, she was left alone, why she isn't aware of.

She stood up from the flush seat ,"I am going inside to freshen up and take rest ,"she said looking at Harshvardhan .

Harshvardhan smirked at her," yaa ya sure , you actually need it," he said .

Tiya went inside angrily , what that smirk for she angrily thought.
"And Kiaan... I want run back to Kiaan pull him by his tie and..." She didn't got chance to finish her sentence because her lips were sealed with soft manly lips of Kiaan .

Tiya pushed Kiaan angrily, pulled his tie and made him look down at her.

"What are you doing here ?" She asked her anger disappeared and face lit with sweet smile.

"I just can't let you go like this ," Kiaan replied.

"Kiaan ?" She looked at him confused.

"Yes babe, I love you so much and I felt that you are sad So I took this decision of tagging along for a day and cheer you up ," Kiaan tried to loosen her hold on his tie but she shook her head.

"I will cheer up only if you marry me," she said in serious tone.

'Ohh ....as you wish we will get married today in Rajasthan in Harshvardhan Royale Deewan ," Kiaan smirked.

"Kuch bhi ," Tiya pushed him on the seat and looked at him as if what he said is true and is possible. Is it possible, her smile deepens.

✍🏻
Wow now what turn is coming their way. Hope you guys will like this short chapter. Heading to Rajasthan where many things had happened in past and more coming in future . Guess what's coming next?

Thanks
Veenu 😘