E L E V E N

It seemed legit, I'll tell you that. Everything was silent in the class, it even seemed as if the continuos ticking of the wall clock had stopped.
"I will ask one last time. Who. Did. This?!" Ms Fate screeched. The class door was open and I could see a few students who had free periods we crowding at the door. I was not letting my boyfriend get in trouble again.
"I-I did" I say rising from my seat. Mackenzie looked at me in horror, as did the rest of the class, but Percy looked at me in a sad sort of way as in to say 'why?'
"Because it was my fault, Perce" I said trying to get the point across that I wasn't letting him get in trouble.
"Ms Chase, would you mind telling me how this happened?" Ms Fate asked trying to keep her cool. It wasn't working, you could see the fire hidden behind her emerald irises and glasses.
"I took out my hair tie, and I, ummm, I flung it across the room." I whispered.
"How did the cal come off?"
"You mustn't of screwed it on properly" I replied. Percy covered his mouth with his hand to hide a snicker.
"You do know, Ms Chase, that this is a science classroom and you are not meant to be doing such things, it is a hazard to us all!" She yelped. "You have detention, pack up your things and go there now."
"Yes." I replied turning.
"Yes, ma'am" she persuaded.
"There's no need to call me ma'am, Ms Fate." I replied and the whole class erupted in laughter. I smirked as I packed up my things.
As I was walking to the detention room, I was realizing how bad I've become once I've met Percy, and since we started dating, seems like the legend was true.
All good girls are bad, they just haven't been caught.
------------------
My parents weren't all that happy when they got the phone call that their daughter was in terrible trouble because of making a hazardous tulip decision.
"The last time you were so bad was when you were with that 'Percy' boy." Mia said.
"Are you with him again?" My father finished. They can't find out that I'm going behind their backs to date Percy.
"No! Why would you think I'd date him again? He was mean anyway." I shrugged. They seemed to have bought it which was a suprise.
"If this happens again, you're not going to that summer camp." My father calmly said putting a hand in mine.
I withdrew from his grasp ever so quickly.
"What?! You can't do that! I belong there!" I screamed. I was close to tears again.
"It's only fair, sweetie" Mia added in
"If you don't let me go, I I'll run away." I threatened. I would really jut go to Kenny's or Percy's place.
"Only if you're good."
"I hate you." I spat, my words dripping with venom and they had surprised, hurt expressions.
I knew I had taken it over the line.
"Look, I-I'm just mad, I'm sorry." I apologized hoping I wouldn't get into any trouble
"Go to your room! You are grounded for the next week! If you do anything else you aren't going anywhere in Summer!" My father shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.
I needed something to do. I didn't even have any books in here.
I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Mackenzie
To Kenny-
Can you come over? The address is 4 authorized lane. Can you text m back if you can come?
I waited for a bit then my phone lit up
From Kenny-
Yeah I'm coming over now.
To Kenny-
Come in through the window on the left side of the house.
Now all I have to do is wait.