T H I R T E E N

"What? No! You can't do that." Mackenzie whisper yelled. The fear shone bright like diamonds in her eyes.
"Why are you so scared all the time?" I blurted. Oh no.
"What?"
"Your eyes. I can see the fear. All the time."
"Um. When I was a hunter, before I was really good. I um, I got terrified. I guess the fear stayed there." I knew there was more to her story, yet I didn't push any further.
"Come with me then." I said. More like pleaded. I knew I could actually do this. I had thought about it for a long time.
The camp half blood pamphlet said it was open all the time, and most people stayed during Summer, so I could go straight there, or run around a bit before Summer.
"No you can't go." Kenny replied. While she was thinking, obviously considering going, I had been packing a duffel bag.
It had clothes, my phone and bathroom stuff. It was all I needed.
"Try me" I said. I dropped a note on my bed as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Annabeth, sorry we we're mean before. Come for dinner." Helen called nearing my door (A/N: I now know what her name is thank you:))
"Come on." I whispered to Kenny, "I'm staying at yours tonight"
We both jumped out the window and started running in the direction of Mackenzie's house.
3rd P.O.V
Helen kept calling for Annabeth as she approached the teenage girls room.
She knew something was wrong, and it wasn't just the argument from before.
She cautiously turned the doorknob and was immediately hit by the cold breeze.
The window was open.
Helen decided not to call for her husband yet, Annabeth had to be here somewhere right?
All of her hopes of her being here stopped when her eyes locked with something in the bed.
Shakingly, the older woman picked up the note and opened it.
Dear Helen and Dad,
I've been doing something terrible to you guys for a couple of weeks. I've been with Percy again. I have been stressed with School work, but I shouldn't be, I'm a child of Athena, right? But it's really hard, I may have found new friends but also new bullies.
You two telling me I couldn't go to Camp Half Blood if I did something again, it was the cherry on top. I knew somehow I would stuff up again, so I couldn't risk it.
I'm sorry I'm doing this, but I am running away. Don't come looking for me. I will be safe. I am going to the camp. I will be staying there for a while, hopefully until I am sure I will be allowed back into the house, that is if I am.
I will miss you, and Hellen, make sure the kids will be alright.
Love, Annabeth.
This was when Helen called for Fredrick and collapsed in despair.
(A/N: ooooooo suspense. Oh no. Well guys get ready 2 chapters left!!!!)