T W O

Annabeth's P.O.V

When Percy and I get to Percy's house, no one is home. I blush at the thought that we'll be alone, what will he do? Will he try to kiss me?

"Annabeth, do you want some cookies?" Percy asks, snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yes,please" I reply, suddenly realizing how hungry I am. He goes to the fringe and pulls out a plate of blue cookies. I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs and gives me a look that says what?

"Oookay then, lets get onto our homework." I say, he grunts in reply and goes and gets our homework.

When he comes back, he directs me to his room, and we sit crossed legged on his bed, my knee touching his knee and I love it, though I would never admit it to him. Every time he asks me a question from his mathematics homework or asks me to help him with grammar or spelling, I roll my eyes in a cute way and help him. Whenever I roll my eyes, he smiles.

"Hey, Percy. Home!" Mr Blofis calls. Mr Blofis?!

"Your, step-dad is Mr Blofis?" I say to Percy

"Yeah......up here!" He says while scratching the back of his neck. Before I can actually process what he says, Mr Blofis came up into the room. I scream a really girly scream and fall off his bed. Real mature, Annabeth, that's not very erudite.(A/N currently I am majorly fan girling over divergent and I am sorry for my reference in here but erudite is a synonym for smart) I think.

"Who's this? Annabeth?" Mr Blofis asks, curiously.

"I'm sorry Mr Blofis, I'm a friend of Percy and I'm just helping him with his homework.thats all it is" I say quickly and blush deeply at the last part. Secretly, I'm scared of his reply, but all he does is smile and says,"Paul. Call me Paul."

"Thanks, Paul. Do you mind if Annabeth stays for dinner?" Percy asks

"Yes" is all he replies and then he leaves the room, shutting the door behind him

"Sorry" percy mumbles and goes back to his homework. I smile to myself, what's gonna happen now, that the door is shut?

"Stop it seaweed brain! Give it back!" I practically yell at percy for taking my pencil.

"No, you'll poke me with it again!" He says back, holding the pencil high above my head.

"Give it back!" I say with puppy-dog eyes, trying to add some charm speak into my words like some Aphrodite kids can do. It didn't work.

"You are sooo not an Aphrodite kid, you can't use charm speak!" He laughed. When he laughs he closes his eyes, and I'm slightly disappointed that I don't get to see the sea-green orbs inside his eyes, but at least I get to here his strong steady laugh, it makes me fall more in love with him each time. This time when he laughs, he clutches his stomach to stop himself from falling over and his figure is hunched. I take this opportunity to take my pencil back from him and run to the other side of the room.

He steadies himself and strides over carefully with perfect posture.

"Like a true child of Athena." He says as he close to me. He puts his hands on the wall either side of my head and leans in. Oh my Gods, Annabeth! You were right! He's actually gonna kiss you! I think. Sadly just as our lips touch, just as his salty lips touch mine, the door opens and his mom walks in.

"So, Annabeth, are you and Percy dating?" Percy's mom, Sally, as she introduced herself asked. I blush furiously but try to cover it up by purposely dropping my napkin and bending down to get it, but Percy's there first, I glare at him as if to say thanks! Notice the sarcasm

"No" I say before putting a forkful of pork in my mouth

"Really," she says"because when I walked in it looked like you were kissing?"

"Gods, mom! We were not kissing! How many times do I have to tell you? Gods!" Percy says clearly embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as I am.

"Just asking" Sally says with a smile."how do you know her then?"

"We're in mathematics, English,Greek, and science together." I say

"Mmmmmmm" she says."cute"

I blush

"We'll, I should be going" I say at 7:59. My parents will be getting worried by now.

"I'll walk you home" percy says, then adds with a smile "she lives just around the block"

"Even more cute!" Sally says with a squeal. I'm starting to think she's Aphrodite in disguise. Percy closes the door of his apartment and holds out his hand, "m'lady" he says in a British accent. I curtesy and take his hand all while grinning like a madwoman. Together we skip out of the apartment building, hand in hand.

"Race you to your house!" Percy says as we get out of his apartment and he sprints down the alley to the block where I live.

"You don't know where I live!" I say as I run after him. He stops at number 4 where I live.(A/N divergent reference)

"Stalker!" I say with a laugh. He looks into my eyes, and I look into his, mine lost in his sea-green orbs, his lost in my stormy-gray orbs. We both lean in but before our lips touch he rests his forehead on mine and says " I beat you"

"Great way to ruin the moment!" I say giggling. Wait. Giggling? I don't giggle, I never giggle. NEVER. Looks like I've reserved a special something for him then.

"Goodnight" he says and kisses my cheek "my house 7:30 tomorrow morning meet me there to walk"

"Where to, seaweed brain? Schools over" I ask

"Somewhere special, somewhere secret" he replies then walks off into the night leaving me there smiling back at him.

AUTHORS NOTE

It's a little bit longer than the last, yay

Thank you my first followers! 2! That's my pride and joy right there!

LOL