F O U R

ANNABETHS P.O.V

I find Thalia outside my house shooting arrows at my fence. I stop and realize that it's the 22nd of December. 3 days to Christmas. Thalia's birthday.

"Hey Thals! Happy Birthday!" I say.

"Hey Annabeth. Thanks for remembering" she replies. I didn't though, I want to say.

"So what are you doing today, birthday girl?" I ask instead.

"Going hunting with the hunters, but I can make a rain check if you've got anything better"

"I'm going Christmas shopping with my boyfriend."

"Who's the 'boyfriend'" she asks in a disbelieving voice at boyfriend.

"Percy Jackson. You would-"

"Oh I know him, of course I know him! He's my cousin."

"Dumb blonde moment" I say, face-palming.

"Totally"

"C'mon he lives here. He wouldn't mind a visit from his favorite cousin."

Thalia snorts. "Yeah"

"Percy! We're going to the mall! For Thals birthday and for Christmas!" I call

He comes down and sees Thalia. He runs up and hugs her but Thalia gives him an electric shock.

"Owww. Happy birthday Thals!" He says. I roll my eyes and he kisses my cheek.

I giggle. Thalia gives me a look. She's one of the people that knows that I NEVER giggle.

"It's his special thing from me." I say shrugging.

"And kissing her cheek is my special thing for her" he says kissing my cheek again.

"Yeah right!" Thalia says, "you said the same with Rachel!"

I feel worried for a second, he might be cheating on me. I vaguely remember a girl with frizzy red hair next to percy all the time a couple of months ago.

"Who's Rachel?" I demand.

"S-she's my ex. She died from cancer last month." Percy replies.

"Oh, but that's good. I thought you were cheating on me." I reply and kiss his cheek.

Thalia goes behind a pot plant and pretends to throw up while Percy has moved on to my mouth. His hands securely on my waist and mine on his neck

Thalia coughs and we break apart.

"Are we going to the mall or not?" Thalia asks. We nod

______________________PAGE BREAK PAGE BREAK._____________________

Thalia, went over to a shop specially opened for Christmas as Percy and I are at the goth shop.

"You forgot, didn't you?" I ask him quietly looking at a t-shirt that says death to Barbie

"Yeah"

"You forgot your cousins birthday?! I would break uP with you if you did that to me."

"Sorry" he mumbles, but then has got his trademark goofy grin on his face.

"Go over to Thalia while I buy your Christmas present" I nod and go over to Thalia.

"What did Kelp Face buy me?"

"Nothing yet, but here's my present for you." I say, giving Thalia the death to Barbie t-shirt.

"Thanks" she says. She walks over to the bathroom and I give her a confused look.

Thalia comes out, with her old black t-shirt wrapped around her arm and her new t-shirt on. I smile and say, "it fits."

She nods and points to Percy who's coming back from another shop with a black bracelet in his hand. He gives it to Thalia and mumbles a, "happy birthday" before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ok Thalia, how long Re you staying here?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Till Boxing Day."

"Tomorrow, your coming over to Percy's house to hang the decorations on the Christmas tree."

"K"