Chapter Ten The Finals

>I'm skipping preliminaries but its basically everyone who won in cannon<

Naruto and his team with a now awake Sasuke headed toward the tower "dobe didn't Orochimaru put a seal on both of us?" Sasuke asked "yeah but I got yours off" Naruto told Sasuke "yeah Naruto-kun did something to your seal and it came off!" Sakura exclaimed "hn" Sasuke hummed "I cant get the one he put on me off though" Naruto mumbled "did you say something Naru?" Sakura asked "dont call me that and no!" Naruto grumbled "psh dobe" Sasuke mumbled, Naruto and his team made their way inside the tower only for them to open the scrolls and Naruto to yell "Throw the scrolls!" Out came Kakashi >I'm not doing Iruka sorry to those Iruka fans out there :^< "hey guys I'm surprised you didnt make a record yesterday the Sand team did though" Kakashi said "we would have in around 5-10 minutes but Orochimaru met us gave me and Sasuke a curse seal Sasukes is gone mine seems more high tech I cant get it off not even Kura can " Naruto explained "enter your mindscape I have an idea about the seal" Kurama said "hold on" Naruto said 'yeah Kura?' Naruto asked entering his mindscape "you know how you have all biju chakras?" Kurama asked "wait you want me to try that!?" Naruto asked "it's our only hope kit" the fox said "alright I'll try" Naruto said "bye Kura" Naruto smiled "see you kit" the fox gave a foxy smile watching Naruto leave his mindscape "ok watch and learn" Naruto said smiling "wait that's biju chakra hes channeling all of his biju chakra into the seal "ARG!" Naruto said in pain but sucking it up as one of the lines on the seal dispersed "Naruto!" Kakashi and Sakura yelled "hn!" Sasuke said "keep going kit!" The fox yelled 'ok Kura!' Naruto said in his mind to Kurama he channeled a lot of biju chakra again ignoring the pain until the rest of the seal dispersed, all that remained of the seal was 3 dots with 2 and a half lines "you cant fully get rid of it now kit" Kurama said 'it's fine I hope it somehow connects even more to my own power Naruto smiled.

>I'm also skipping the preliminaries just cause :P<

"Everyone who passed will meet in the arena in one month that means one month to train no more no less!" The hokage spoke "hai lord hokage!" Everyone except Naruto said "hai jiji!" Naruto spoke getting stares "what?" Naruto asked "treat the hokage with more respect idiot!" Shikamaru said "man this is such a drag" he spoke again "no no it's fine Shikamaru" the old hokage laughed, 'did you hear that Kura one month to train!' Naruto smirked "I can train you in some biju techniques and a few other too" Kurama said smirking 'ok!' Naruto said smiling,

-timeskip one month-

"Man that was tough" Naruto said sweating after learning rasengan and a few other techniques "if anything goes wrong release any techniques keeping you transformed" Naruto remembered the words Kurama spoke "Naruto Uzumaki.." someone said releasing a weak killer intent "Gaara we meet yet again" Naruto smirked "Kankuro, Temari come out" Naruto said sensing their presences in the woods "how did you know idiot?" Kankuro asked "just listen I'm going to reseal Shukaku I'm going to have a clone make chakra chains and your going to stand by thus anything goes wrong" Naruto commanded "g-got it" Temari stuttered "Gaara this will only hurt for a second" Naruto said "can I help kit?" The fox asked 'sure' Naruto said "Summoning jutsu!" Naruto said summoning Kurama who instantly turned into his chibi self "make a clone I'll calm Shukaku down with my chakra and maybe enter the kids mindscape and beat the shit out of Shukaku" The fox laughed at the thought "alright let's start!" Naruto smirked making a clone and having said clone make chakra chains pinning Gaara to the ground.

After Gaara had his seal fixed he fell asleep not struggling to stay awake anymore "y-you did it!" Temari smiled seeing her little brother peacefully asleep "thank you Naruto" Kankuro praised "what about me?" The fox put a fake look of pain on his face "you too-?" Kankuro froze "Kurama call me Kurama" the biju said "alright wanna go for a walk or something since your out of the seal for a bit?" Naruto asked the chibi fox "sure let's go" the ex fox king said jumping onto Narutos head "Kura!" Naruto complained "deal with it think of it as a sort of training" Kurama smirked making Naruto growl "fine" as Temari and Kankuro picked up there brother and left to their hotel watching Naruto, "I'm going back in the seal I'm gonna take a nap" The fox said "alright you lazy fox" Naruto said watching the fox disappear "Naruto who was that?" Kakashi asked from behind him "my summon?" Naruto said "oh uh ok" Kakashi said,

-timeskip to the exams-

"Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga if you are not them then go up to the viewing area" The Procter Genma said "Your a failure and always will be fate is on my side and it says I shall win" Neji sneered "sure and that is if fate is even real I'll finish this as soon as it starts" Naruto said confident "sure I'll beat you as soon as you move" Neji said very over confident "alright enough talk Start!" Genma said "alright done" Naruto said right next to a knocked out Neji who looked somehow very tired and beat up "uhhhh winner of the first match due to knockout Naruto Uzumaki" Genma said shocked.

Up in the stands

"Nejis totally gonna win" Tenten said "what!?" She said a second later "impossible!" She said "Oh Naruto-kun!" Fangirls said fainting,

Naruto POV

"I won!" Naruto said acting happy leaving the arena "medics!" Genma said looking at the very injured knocked out Neji "on it!" The medics spoke "congratulations Naruto' Kakashi said appearing with a tired Sasuke "finish training?" Naruto asked "yeah I hope" Kakashi said looking at the arrogant kid "hey I can do chidori perfectly fine!" Sasuke grumbled "oh Sasuke-kun!" Sakura waved "did you win?" Kakashi asked ignoring Sakura "yeah as soon as the match started" Naruto laughed "it's true what he says" Choji spoke "arf!" Akamaru agreed.

(A/N here hope you enjoyed this chapter 1086 words! See you next chapter!)