Chapter Seven Wave Mission Part Three

Naruto was on land waiting for Kakashi to do his vortex jutsu "here he goes" Naruto says "what is he doing" Tazuna asked "hold on to something!" Naruto told Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna which they did, well other then Sasuke "done why would i-" Sasuke got cut off by "Water Style! Great Vortex Jutsu!" Kakashi yelled "What! How?! I was about to do that jutsu!" Zabuza yelled Sasuke floated away only to be grabbed by Naruto "told ya" Naruto taunted Sasuke just grunted "do you want me to let you go?" Naruto asked Sasuke "no!" Sasuke had a scared expression "alright" Naruto said pulling Sasuke up, suddenly a few Kunai struck Zabuza effectively sticking him to a tree "can.. can you read the future?" Zabuza asked Kakashi "yes and your future... is death!" Kakashi pulled out kunai when suddenly two senbon hit Zabuza in his neck putting him in a death like state Naruto could tell so he used wood style grabbing a hold of the masked figure "fake tracker nin" Naruto stated "wha-?" Kakashi was about to speak when suddenly the tracker nin got loose grabbed Zabuza and left.

"So they were fak-?" Kakashi barely said passing out from chakra exhaustion "woah!" Tazuna and Sakura yelled "GOT EM!" Naruto yelled, "ah so your awake?" Naruto said "Sakura Sasuke!" "What dobe" Sasuke asked Naruto "oh just Kakashis awake wheres Sakura?" Naruto asked "cooking with tsunami" Sasuke responded "ah ok" Naruto responded "can you get up?" Naruto asked Kakashi "no, chakra exhaustion" Kakashi responded "hold still" Naruto said to Kakashi while Sasuke grunted and left, Naruto activated his Natures eyes and said "Natures Eyes Hidden Technique: Chakra Leaf!" Naruto yelled when a giant green glowing leaf half the size of the original because they are in a house appeared above Kakashi "Naruto?" Kakashi asked feeling his strength coming back to him, "dont worry sensei this leaf is giving you chakra" Naruto said while dispersing the giant leaf "and now to deactivate my eyes" Naruto said deactivating his eyes "thanks Naruto" Kakashi said grabbing Narutos hand to get up they then went downstairs "Kakashi! You're not supposed to be getting up!" Tsunami scolded Kakashi "well Naruto helped me out a bit" Kakashi chuckled "Naruto-kun?" "Dobe?" Sakura and Sasuke said at the same time "yeah just gave him some chakra." Naruto stated plainly "why!?" Sakura screeched "well because he couldn't move" Naruto responded "that is true" Kakashi said while sitting down at the table "I ate already" Naruto said about to go out the door when a child screamed "Why!? Why do you even try! Your just going to die anyway!" The child yelled at Naruto and everyone else "You dont know true pain!" The child yelled causing Naruto to look down scaring everyone in the room somehow even Kakashi "true pain huh? Is that what this is all about? How about you get beat to the brink of death HUH?! How about your whole village despises you wanting you dead!?" Naruto yelled at the boy running outside as far as possible.

Naruto finally stopped and sat by some trees and put up a powerful genjutsu that's almost unbreakable "hows that for pain" Naruto said sitting staring at the ground "Kit are you ok?" Kurama asked Naruto 'I'm fine..' Naruto responded causing the fox to pull him into his mindscape "kit..?" Kurama asked the boy "they dont know what true pain is.." Naruto had tears in his eyes "it's alright kit they dont know what true strength is either neither your mother or mito has gotten this close to me I now know what I did wrong.." the fox told Naruto "Kurama.. how could I help them now? The next time we meet Zabuza I'm going to have to stop my transformation" Naruto asked the big fox "hm well only step in when you need to" The big fox told Naruto "ok I'm going to go bye Kurama" Naruto said "bye kit" Naruto left his mind scape only to run back to the house at full speed which is Godlike " I'm back.." Naruto said "hn dobe" Sasuke said "Naruto-Kun??" Sakura was about to ask what's wrong when Naruto went upstairs to the roof and laid down "true pain.." Naruto thought about what the boy had said.

:A/N here! Hello sorry for not posting in a while family and all :), the next chapter is going to be 1000 or more words!: