Chapter Three Meeting A Sage

After Naruto dropped off Mizuki Naruto went home for the night back to the forest of 'death' 'hey Kurama why do all the so called dangerous animals be friendly with me?' Naruto asked Kurama "part of its from me the other part is from your Natures eyes your a special case kiddo" the bijuu replied.

Kurama POV

"Did you say Natures Eyes?" Hagoromo asked Kurama "yes" Kurama said "I haven't seen that since the ten-tails" Hagoromo told Kurama "wait not since kaguya?" Kurama asked "yes child" Hagoromo replied.

Naruto POV

For a little bit before bed I trained in my wood style and I also have all of the elemental affinities, after training I went to bed but also went to my mindscape like Kurama said too, when I was in it I was met by the open cage door and a old man? "Kurama who is he?" Naruto asked the fox "Hagoromo Otsutsuki or as you know him the sage of six paths" Kurama replied laughing when he saw Narutos face, Naruto instantly bowed down to him "no need to bow down child now let me see those eyes of yours" Hagororo says seriously "ok but why?" Naruto asked "it has been a while since ive seen those eyes" The sage replied "alright" Naruto says pushing chakra to his eyes.

"Well well you do have those eyes" Hagoromo replied "what do they mean?" Naruto asked the old sage "you're the chosen one child" the sage said "kit he also has a surprise for you" Kurama says giving Naruto a foxy smile "oh yes child I have choose you as my new successor." Hagoromo says giving Naruto a smile "what why?" Naruto asked Hagoromo "you show great potential and I had two sons-."

-timeskip after the explanation-

"So you are one of my reincarnated sons" Hagoromo explained to Naruto "ohh so your giving me the ability to copy kekkai genkai your truth seeking orbs and I might get horns and look like  kaguya or you and I will get a few more dojutsu and be able to fly like you?" Naruto asked recapping the abilitys Hagoromo explained he would get  "and dont forget the third eye" Hagoromo smiled gently at Naruto "OO WILL I GET A COOL ROBE LIKE YOU?" Naruto asked him "yes but your will be orange child" Hagoromo "kit be more respectful to my father!" Kurama growled "it's alright Kurama" Hagoromo calmed the fox down "oh and I am giving you some chakra from every tailed-beast and this might hurt a bit child." Hagoromo said "alright" Naruto said bracing for the pain "Three, Two, One!" Kurama yelled out "AHHHHH" chains came out of Naruto and held him down like Hagoromo said it hurt a lot, after it was done  Hagoromo was gone "kit I also got the permission from father to give you this too also you might want to brace yourself" Kurama said "alright.." Naruto said again as chains held him down "Three, Two, One!" Kurama chanted again as the pain came Naruto felt his senses getting better the pain was lessened "what happened why are my senses better?" Naruto asked Kurama.

"Heres a mirror" Kurama handed Naruto a mirror,

>THATS NARUTOS APPEARANCE EXCEPT HE HAS NINE TAILS AND KURAMAS EARS<

"Woahhh" Naruto said also looking at his body "I have also decided to name you king of foxes kit" kurama smiled at Naruto "again why?" Naruto asked "kit I have placed my trust in you" Kurama said "thanks Kurama" Naruto hugged the fox "also is there a way I could change my mindscape?" Naruto asked "yes think of a place where you would like to be" Kurama told Naruto, Naruto thought really hard of a place "a forest with a river a mountains in the distance a cage and you somehow made it so it can do seasons and rain etc Ooo FOOD!" Kurama yelled "I love it kit" the fox smiled at the boy "heres a jutsu to hide your ears and tails the seals are ram,boar and serpent then channel chakra to your ears and tails" Kurama told Naruto.

"One more thing here" The fox said summoning two scrolls "they are both summoning scrolls sign them" Kurama said "What kind of creatures?" Naruto asked the fox "Foxes and my father" Kurama said "oh wow.." Naruto said shocked "hand em over" The fox handed the scrolls over "alright Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto wrote in both the scrolls adding his finger prints "is that my moms signature?" Naruto asked looking at the fox scroll "yes kit" Kurama told Naruto.