Chapter Two Graduation Exams

Naruto POV

It was the end of the academy years and all the fangirls were either bothering me or Sasuke AKA duckbutt I mean who would not call him duckbutt look at his hair! Finally through the door Iruka came through "sorry I'm late guys the hokage and-" he nervous chuckled, "yeah yeah tell us what we need to do" Naruto stated causing Iruka to sweatdrop nervously and the fangirls to squeal "Kit today's your big day what do you think?" Kurama asked Naruto 'I'm excited' he thought to Kurama "naruto..? NARUTO!" Iruka yelled at Naruto causing him to snap back into reality.

"It your turn" Iruka said "what-?" Naruto gave him puppy eyes making him re explain everything he just said "so taijutsu, kunai/shuriken and ninjutsu?" Naruto asked "yep" Iruka confirmed, "Ok Naruto Vs Sasuke" Mizuki says hoping Sasuke will bea Narutos ass, Naruto and Sasuke enter the circle and wait for the cue to start,

Mizuki POV

"START" Mizuki smiled evilly his 'plan' was falling into action, but when Mizuki looked back his plan had failed Naruto was standing next to a beat up Sasuke without a scratch on him Mizuki frowned "Nevermind" he grumbled silently.

Naruto POV

I finished 'practicing' on Sasuke fangirls cheered for the both of us they didn't even get angry when I beat Sasuke "good job kit say when you go to bed come to your mindscape I have someone that wants to meet you." Kurama told Naruto through the mindlink he set up 'alright kurama' he said walking out of the ring.

-timeskip to the ninjutsu exams-

Now it's time for the ninjutsu exams I have faith in myself I know I can get this, "Kit they are calling you into the exam room" my bijuu told me 'alright' i said getting up I followed Iruka out of the classroom "Ok Naruto do a Clone, substitution and any jutsu you know from outside of the academy." Iruka said while Mizuki just glared daggers at me "Mizuki stop staring at me while sending some KI" I state casually "wh-" Mizuki was cut off "Mizuki stop i could even see you glaring at him" Iruka said "here we go" I say I performed a shadow clone instead of a normal clone "Naruto that was a high leveled technique how?-" Iruka was cut off "it's harder for me to do the regular clones due to my high chakra levels and Kuybis mixing with mine "WHO TOLD YOU HOW DO YOU KNOW!" Iruka exclaims "easy I was beat when I was younger" Naruto says then Naruto performs a no handseals substitution jutsu "next?" Iruka asks curious about what happened when I was younger and how I performed a substitution with no handseals "dont get to shocked" Naruto said activating his Natures Eyes "W-what?" Iruka and Mizuki said "THOSE HAVE TO BE FAKES" Mizuki shouted "nope" Naruto said summoning trees and plants then making them disappear "one more thing Mizuki I know of your plans to steal the forbidden scroll sooo." Naruto says "wood style! Wood prison!" Naruto shouts and Mizuki is put in a wooden prison "on more thing" Naruto says sticking a seal in the cage "see you tommorow" Naruto says grabbing the cage and shunshining to the hokages office. Leaving a shocked Iruka.