Chapter One Awakening the Dojutsu

No-Ones POV

You could hear a boy screaming in pain from all over Kohona and the laughter of civilians all around.

Narutos POV

'Why, why do they hurt me?' He cries in his mind "DEMON BRAT!" "WERE GOING TO FINISH WHAT THE FOURTH STARTED!" 'That's all they say!' He cried out, "Kit push Chakra into your eyes." A voice said 'who are you!?' Naruto cried out in his mind "Kit just do it." The voice responded so he did it "DEMON BRAT SOMEHOW HAS A DOJUTSU!" a civilian said "RUN HE'LL KILL US ALL!" another civilian cried out.

Suddenly trees came to Naruto's defense the blocked the way to him with their branches and Naruto hugged the trees grass sprouted at his feet and he could speak with animals.

>his eyes are like the rinnigan but like the sharingan he has to work hard to gain more tome or however u spell it<

-time skip three years later-

Naruto was living in training ground 44 AKA 'The Forest of Death', Naruto made a small house using his wood style that he unlocked while talking to the voice in his head which was apparently the nine-tailed-fox named Kurama "Kit someone is approaching" Kurama stated 'alright I'll stay on gaurd' naruto replied in his head he snapped back into reality when he sensed the person getting closer "Naruto?" An old voice came "JIJI!" Naruto scream opening his door jumping on the old man, the old man laughed "well Naruto I've signed you up for the academy since your seven now "wait really? when do I start!" Naruto gleefully said "tommorow." The old man said staring at Naruto "ALRIGHT!!" Naruto said smiling from ear to ear.

-time skip a day-

Naruto was waking up and doing his morning routine then grabbing his backpack an apple and his books And running out of the training ground AKA his home, he ran down streets getting the occasional glare but he ignored it, he arrived at the academy moments later, Naruto entered the academy and went to the room the hokage told him to go to >oh did I mention naruto has almost full tome Kurama has been working him to the bone< Naruto knocked on the door he was told to go to and then opened it slightly "oh you must be Naruto! Please come in" his sensei said "yep." Naruto responded while all of the fangirls were at the edge of their seat to see if the new kid is hot, he entered and instantly girls had hearts in their eyes and boys looked at him strangely and he even heard one boy say that 'it was a drag' having him there, "introduce yourself Naruto" His sensei said "by the way I'm Iruka Umino you can call me Iruka or Iruka-Sensei" Iruka told him he hummed in response "I'm Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki I like people who respect nature and people who are kind i dislike people who disrespect nature and when someone hurts an animals" Naruto states causing fangirls to squeal at his 'cuteness'.