Chapter Eight Zabuza?

Naruto awoke on the roof outside "must have fallen asleep." Naruto told himself "Dobe breakfast!" Sasuke yelled at hin from the ground "yeah yeah alright" Naruto said jumping down and heading inside, "Naruto where were you?" Kakashi asked the blond "on the roof" Naruto responded "wh-?" Tazuna was cut off "fallen asleep" Naruto responded "GATOS GOING TO KILL YOU" Inari had another outburst startling everyone "Inari!" His mother scolded "pain.. suffering that's how you feel? Ask Kakashi more about my past or even Sasukes!" Naruto yelled shunshining to the bridge "Tazuna should be here in around five minutes" Naruto told himself while creating a few hundred clones and working on the bridge "Naruto?" Tazuna saw Naruto working on the bridge with a hundred other Narutos "hm?" Naruto looked up at Tazuna "we got some progress done so it should be a bit easier to finish the bridge!" Naruto put on his signature grin "oh about Inari.." Naruto stopped smiling at the mention of Inaris name "what about him?" Naruto asked glaring at Tazuna "NARUTO BEHIND YOU!-" Tazuna barely managed to say "you go back to the house!" Naruto told one of his clones "Zabuza?" Naruto asked "kid look theres not much time Gato fired us and hired another S-Ranked ninja so it's either you fight alongside me and Haku here or you die" Naruto looked confused "look you guys should join the village you would help out alot" Naruto told Zabuza "why brat?" Suddenly there was a big crash and none other then Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki "well well-" Kisame started "Kisame not yet" Itachi ordered "Itachi, Kisame" Naruto stated "Zabuza" Kisame got angry "Kisame" Zabuza scowled "kid me and Haku will take on Kisame got it?" Zabuza asked making Naruto nod "boss the others are coming" a clone told Naruto tell them to stay out of this got it?" Naruto asked "Hai" the clone shunshined "ITACHI!" Naruto ran at him then substituted with a piece of metal on the bridge.

Naruto activated his Natures Eyes and ran at Itachi "NATURES GENJUTSU" Naruto whisper yelled locking Itachi in an unbreakable genjutsu that cant be seen through Sharingan or Byakugan, "NOT AGAIN JINCHURIKI STOP!" Sasuke heard it, his brother "ITACHI" Sasuke ran to the bridge only to see Itachi on the ground passed out and Narutos transformation slowly disappearing. "Sasuke go" Naruto said coldly "But!-" "GO!" Naruto commanded letting his KI out startling everyone on the bridge at the time "heh.." Naruto said passing out "SASUKE HE TOLD YOU TO-" The clone poofed away Narutos body then floated up and by the team "Naruto!" Sakura yelled "Dobe?" Sasuke looked at the untransformed Naruto "N-Naruto.." Kakashi stuttered even though this is his second time seeing Naruto like this it still scares him a bit "hes got nine-tails and ears.." Sakura looked at Naruto "Dobes got horns.." Sasuke said 'I need his power.' Sasuke thought staring at his frenemy "kids handled it" Zabuza said appearing in front of Kakashi "yea-" Haku started "oh hi! Uh we wanted to join your village" Zabuza told Kakashi "uhhh" Everyone was dumbfounded "that's the hokages thing ask him" Kakashi said "get the kid back to the house" Zabuza looked at Naruto "ohmygod" Zabuza said "he could've killed us in an instant if he wanted to." Zabuza told Haku "how can you tell master Zabuza?" Haku asked Zabuza "look at him" Zabuza picked Naruto up we're camping outside of the house as to not scare your family Tazuna "ok" came Tazuna and Kakashi we will have Naruto with us oh and we left Itachi and his friend on the bridge" Zabuza told Kakashi "meet ya there" Kakashi told Zabuza and Haku "nah" Zabuza shunshined with Haku and Naruto to set up camp close to the house "Dang he over did it" Kakashi said to himself.

-timeskip 2 days-

"Ugh my head" Naruto said sitting up "wait where am I?!" Naruto said looking around "scream a little louder kit" Kurama said angrily 'sorry Kura' Naruto apologized "anyway your in a tent at 2 AM with Zabuza and Haku" Kurama told Naruto 'oh- ok" Naruto said 'goodnight' Naruto said "night kit.." Kurama and Naruto fell asleep, the next morning "good morning brat" Zabuza greeted him "good morning" Haku greeted Naruto "mornin'" Naruto said getting up "where are we?" Naruto asked them "in a tent in the woods next to the house" Zabuza told Naruto "hm nmmy transformation" Naruto gasped transforming into his old self "ya know we all saw that.. right?" Haku asked Naruto, after a small conversation "is Naruto up yet?" Sakura came to the tent "yes" Zabuza responded "come in brat" Zabuza said again causing Sakura to enter "hello Naruto.." Sakura blushed a small bit "so did you see my true form?" Naruto asked Sakura "yeah we all did.." Sakura got a bit timid, "hello Inari!" Naruto greeted Inari "hello.." Inari said about to run away "you know its not nice to run" Naruto smiled at him "Naruto?" Inari asked "yes?" Naruto responded "can I be a hero like you?" Inari asked Naruto causing Naruto to laugh "of course just keep your Courage!" Naruto told him "courage?" Inari asked himself Inari then smiled "Naruto your my new brother!" Inari yelled "ok ok!" Naruto smiled "I have something to give you" Naruto told Inari causing the small boy to look up "close your eyes" Naruto said getting out a small necklace with the Uzumaki symbol on it and put it on Inari "look at your neck" Naruto told Inari.

"Inari what's around your neck?" Tsunami asked getting Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Haku, Tazuna and Zabuza to look at Inari "oh uhm Naruto did.." Inari responded "oh.." Tsunami said,

-timeskip 2 weeks-

"Goodbye Inari" Naruto told him "will you visit?" Inari asked Naruto "of course Inari bro" Naruto responded "goodbye guys!" Naruto said walking away with his group "I will name this bridge- 'The Great Naruto Bridge'" Tazuna said walking away with his family "he really is a hero of this land."

A/N: sorry for being gone tell me how long you guys want the next chapter and sorry my story's trash but it works haha.. well see you next chapter also what ships do you wants Narutos ship is NaruHina so Sasukes ship? Sakuras ship? Any character can go with them!.