Chapter one-And it all begins

Start from the beginning

Truth to be told Naruto was receiving attention, but not the kind that a child should have. Almost nobody would watch over him. Sometimes ANBUs were put to guard him but all they did was observe from far. On rare occasions Naruto was told some nice word which often were from his father's predecessor, The Sandaime Hokage, and two or three of his elder friends including one who he thought as a bit weird. A man with a cane, bandages around the face and an x scar on his chin. He kept a nonjudging face but Naruto didn't get the feeling of being an extra around him. Rarely, some kids were nice to him, but the majority were told off by their parents. Speaking of extra Naruto also new two people, not related by blood, but who were supposed to be family. Two of the three Legendary Sannin of the Leaf: Jiraiya The Toad Sage, Minato's sensei; and Tsunade Senju, descendant of the First Hokage, relative with his mother's clan, and also Naruko's, Menma's and his godparents.

Jiraiya was a middle-aged man, around forty-five. For his age he was holding up pretty good. He stood one-meter and ninety-two tall, had long, white, spiky hair caught in a ponytail, tanned skin, charcoal eyes and a well-built body. He wore a set consisting of greyish-green pants, three-quarters in length, ending with nets in the fourth quarter, the same style kimono blouse, a sleeveless red jacket and traditional geta(traditional Japanese footwear). He had a red line going down his face from each eye and hanging behind his back with a leather belt over his shoulder was a giant scroll. The Toad Summoning contract. Connected to this he also keeps a hitai-ate different from the headband shinobis wear, instead of the village's symbol, it has the word oil written on it. Even with his status people thought of Jiraiya as kind of weird, given the fact that he more than once has addressed himself as 'super-pervert' amongst other things. Still, he was well respected.

Tsunade on the other hand, being as old as her teammate under the Sandaime's teachings too, benefited from a special seal on her forehead, purple in color and rhombus in shape which made her look twenty. It could also heal her from most of the severe injuries too and gives her superhuman strength and consequently, sometimes a violent character, weird considering her medical background. She had a fair complex, faded blond hair mid-back on length, separated in two ponytails. Her eyes were a warm chocolate brown. She was one meter and sixty-three tall. She wore above ankle length black pants, a sleeveless grey kimono blouse with a black line circling the neck and held in place by a long black belt. Above that she had a green coat with a black outline and the world gambler stamped on the back. For footwear, heeld sandals. Being the best medic wasn't the only thing she was known for: Hime(princess) of the Senju clan, The Slug Hime and The Absolute Loser(in gambling) were nicknames that also were used to acquaint her.

They weren't fond of Naruto either, they had their 'reasons'.

"So now that we have finished the theory sessions for basic chakra control lets start practicing." After finishing the sentence Minato demonstrated what to do. Menma and Naruko had started training to get better chakra control using the academy jutsus, which they and Naruto were entering after a year. The weather however was not in their favour, beeing the middle of the winter.The parents had thought the weather could work for training too but.. not as it seemed. Currently, they were training to learn the clone jutsu and henge(transformation) jutsu, before they had worked on projectiles and even earlier they had learned about chakra itself.

Naruto had asked and asked to join the training but he always heard the same words "Another time maybe, Naruko-chan and Menma-kun have a more urgent matter." 'What could it be that important that they leave one of their kids all out?' Naruto had thought many times but only recently had gotten the answer.

After some of the attempts on his head, apparently, Naruto was being a pain in the backside to his family, and that was Jiraiya's cue. He managed to convince Minato and Kushina to tell the kids the truth of what happened when they were born. They were about four weeks from turning five so the grown-ups didn't know what to expect, but hoped to make it easier for them to understand and to not get them angry later.