I look at Axcel who is also looking at me with big blue eyes. "Well good morning to you too." I say and kissed his cheek and went back inside my bedroom.

I put my brother down on his crib and grabe some comfy clothes to change in. I was about to go inside the bathroom to change when I found a small purple envelope on my desk. This must be the invitation for that party, and by the looks of it it's gonna be fancy. I can already smell the expensive perfume sprayed on the powdery envelope that has my name written in gold ink on the back of it.

"Looks like I need to go shopping." I say and go inside the bathroom to change.

With Axcel in my arms, I head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Abuelo is already there and Aciel is nowhere to be found. He must've left before breakfast could even be served.
I kiss my Abuelo's cheek and set Axcel on his chair.

"How is your first night back on patrol?" Abuelo ask as I take a seat.

"It was...fun?" I say chuckling at the last word. "We didn't really get to patrol because Aciel's pack was there to take over."

"So I heard from Eret that you kids were all over the square the whole night." Abuelo say with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but we're also keeping watch just in case." I say.

Abuelo nods as he serve himself with some mushroom soup.
Suddenly, he shoots me a sharp look. "Mija, you smell different." He say.

"H-huh?"

Shoot. I should have taken a bath before coming down.

"Your scent... it's different." Abuelo say, leaning a bit towards me and wrinkled his nose. "I smell a hint of mint. Who's scent is that?"

Sh*t. Think Astrid!

"Oh uh... it's probably from...one of my pack members who...made contact with me while we're playing back at the square." I say.

Abuelo raised an eyebrow looking unconvinced.

Sh*t I'm in big trouble if he finds about about what happened to me and Hiccup!

"Hmm...okay." he say. "Take a bath after this, I don't like how it blends with your scent, it's too... feminine smelling."

"Y-yes Abuelo." I stammered, looking down at my hands, relieved.

After breakfast, Abuelo took Axcel for a walk around the Villa so I can take a proper bath and get rid of Hiccup's scent on me.
While just in my under garments and my hair untied, I look at myself in the mirror. There's a purple-ish bite mark on my neck that's visible on my pale skin.

"Geez, Hiccup's canines really dug on the skin." I say, rubbing the mark gently.

"If Abuelo sees this he'll kill me for being marked by—

Wait...

Sh*t.

My eyes widen in shock as the scenario replayed in my head.

"Oh my gods." I gasped. "I just got marked!"

***

"What?? You didn't just..."

"I did." I groaned.

"You dirty a** b*tch." Elsa chuckles as we walk down the sidewalk on the way to the Mall.

"Quiet down!" I scolded her. "No one must know about this for now."

Elsa chuckle, "I can't believe you Alpha, you may be the smartest and strongest but when it comes to Hiccup you're soft."