leaves

I watched as tom takes the leaves up, and then jumps on them. I watch him do this about 16 times until I decided that I wanted to join.

"mind if I join?" you ask walking up to him
"you can join anytime darling." he turns to give you a charming smile.

To be honest, you like tom, but you don't know if he likes you. You are one of the people that happen to be a girl he hangs out with. But you know they're always Sarah. He hangs out with her, but I think as a second choice.

You two wear raking the leaves, he then reached for your hand. He grabbed it and counted down from 3.

At one, you both jump, but tom moves you to fall on top of him. "didn't want you getting hurt" he says before picking you and himself up from the ground.

He gazed into your eyes, " I like you, I mean I really like you"
"really" you respond shocked that he even like you
"yea, I-im sorry for that," he says scratching the back of his neck
"it's okay i like you"

He smiles and reaches down to kiss you. He placed a kiss onto you lips, a was short but passionate.
"thank merlin you like me too," he starts "unless i would of really embarrassed myself"

a/n
randoano has a tom riddle imagines book as well, she just started so it's new. and thank you guys so much for reading.