how he reacts when you get hurt

You were running down the stairs extremely fast. So fast that you fell down a whole flight of them. Which made you blackout.

Next thing you know you woke up in the hospital. Turns out one of the raven claw boys picked you up and took you to the hospital wing. It didn't a while for Tom to figure out what happen.

Tom's POV
The class had just begun and there was no sign of y/n anywhere. But I hadn't thought much of it since she is usually late.

Than a ravenclaw boy knocked on the door. He went up to the professor and whispered something in his ear.

"Your student y/n, was fallen down the stairs. S/he blackout but now is in the hospital wing."

I got up but was stopped by the professor saying I couldn't go until class was over.

Time skip and back to your POV
I had fallen back to sleep since I had nothing left to do . But I woke up at the sound of the door slamming open. It was Tom.

He went up to me and picked me up bridal style.

" are you hurt?"
" did someone push you?"
" if someone pushed you they are going to up right here"
" I swear on merl-"

You kissed him. You never done that before.
"W-what was that for?"
"It shut you up didn't it?" You Said while smirking

Than boom he kissed you. You were shocked but you kissed him back.

Let's just say Tom was going to walk you everywhere from now on.

( a/n )
Ok I will be uploading a few parts everyday because there is nothing to do. Also if you are reading this. Can you tell me what you think. I need feedback to improve my work. Thank you all for reading. And enjoy they rest of your day.