he thinks you're cheating

(This one is kinda long,but I'm proud of it)

Tom's POV

Y/N and Malfoy have been getting extremely close. S/he been canceling our dates for Malfoy. S/he been running off with him. Plus it close to our one year anniversary, I can't believe s/he is doing this.

Y/N POV

Our one anniversary is coming up and i'm asking Axbraxas for ideas for what I can do for it. Since he is basically Tom's right-hand man.

"Y/N how could you?" Tom yells from across the room. I was just chatting with Axbraxas.

"What do you mean, babe?" I ask innocently because I really had no idea what he was talking about.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT" Now I was confused

"Calm down dear, What happened?"

"CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN. YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME"

I was quiet. Not because I was quilty, because I can't believe he would accuse me of doing this. Being so close to our anniversary.

"AND WITH MALFOY? REALLY?! IS IT BECAUSE HE IS RICHER, MORE GOOD-LOOKING ,SMARTER? HUH?" Tears start escaping my eyes.

"I would n-never. W-why would I do s-such thing?" You say trying you best not to sutter but failing really quickly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT. WE'RE OVER, L/N!!" I broke down. I was being accused of doing something. I haven't done, nor will ever do so. Malfoy tried to comfort me, but I moved away. I needed to be alone during this time.

A little later

I was still hurt over what had happened. Today happens to be our one year anniversary. Or supposed to be. Most of my friends were watching me kill myself from the inside out. They decided to tell Tom about how I was feeling. Of course, I didn't know that was happening.

Tom's POV

Some of Y/n's old friends were coming up to me. I was still confused on why s/he would cheat on me wtih Malfoy. Malfoy of all people.

"Tom, may we have a word?" They asked, but I agreed. I followed them into some empty classroom.

Than F/N slapped me. I was taken back. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I yelled at them.

"That for breaking up with Y/N." F/N said

" Saying s/he cheated on you, with Malfoy." Another one said

"You reached rock-bottom" F/N yells at me

"IT'S BECAUSE S/HE DID. S/HE WAS SNOGGING MALFOY!" I yell back.

" S/he didn't. Malfoy was helping her with your anniversary."

"W-what" Is what I managed to sutter.

" Yup, That what happened" The other one said.

I ran out of the classroom, searching for y/n. But s/he was nowhere to be found. That when I remembered, s/he loved to go to the Astronomy Tower.

I slowly made my why up. Hoping s/he was there. Once I reached the top, I could hear muffled sobs.

I saw her/his h/c hair was a whole mess

"Darling"

"GET OUT, RIDDLE!" S/he yells at me.

" I know you didn't cheat on me."

"h-how" s/he says. S/he sounds broken, it made me feel so guilty. I brought so much pain to the one I once called "mine"

"Your friends told me about it. I know you were just talking to Malfoy for idea for our one year. I know it all, love. I came here to see if you could forgive me for I mistake i made."

"No." She said no.

"W-what do you mean"

"No. N-O. You have to earn me back. And once you do I'm all yours. Pinky promise" Than s/he left.

"HOW WILL I EARN YOU BACK?!" I yell at her/him

"YOU'LL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS" S/he yells back.

I was standing, smiling like an idiot.

Your POV

All that Tom had to do has tell me he loves me. He has never said that before, not in our almost 1 year relationship. I hope he realizes what he had to do.

But the thing I didn't think about was Tom saying so quickly.

It has been a week since then and Tom has tried nothing. It didn't surprise me, he could have any girl he wants. Why me?

We where in Professor Slughorns class when I got a note. It was in a flower shaped origami.

 It was in a flower shaped origami

You open it and it read:

My dearest y/n,
I know you have been waiting for my attempts but I had time to think about it. And I have came to a conclusion. Meet me on the tree near the black lake. Two quarters past curfew.
Love,
Tom Riddle

That time had came quicker that I had anticipated. But when I came, I made my way to the black lake. Nervous of the outcome.

"Love, I wanted to say that you bring a smile to face when someone mentions your name. I can't say anything, because I was a jerk and I should've talked it out with to make sure it was true. But I jumped to conclusions.
Y/n, forgive me. I love you."

You didn't hesitate to kiss him. He was shook but kissed you back. "You are forgiven"
And he kissed you again.