baby im right here?? part two

I had been two months since the incident with Tom, which had driven me mental. I'm always thinking about how I wasn't good enough for a perfect guy like Tom why would I be good enough to any else.

I pushed myself away from Ash, even though he keep trying to see if I was okay. Every night Tom leaves gifts for me, but he can not buy my forgiveness. Tom always wrote me letters about how I was just for him and how he was drunk. But I read them all, but not forgiving him.

After a while I forgave Tom, because everyone deserves forgiveness. But it doesn't mean we are back together. After I forgave him he went back to Joanna and started dating her.

It crushed me but I realized I too needed to move on. So I moved on, but I don't think I'll ever date again

A/n
If you feel like you are not good enough, you are. You are good enough to fail and to make mistakes. You are good enough to make it through. You are good enough to pass the test or a grade. And if anyone is making you feel like you are not good enough, ditch them. Because no one in this can tell you that you are not good enough. Because you were good Enough to be here and damn well are good enough to stay here.