meeting your older brother

I don't know what name to put it as so I'm just going to go with Sebastian.

Your older brother Sebastian, was always over protective of you. He lets nobody near you or even look at you. When he found out you had a boyfriend he was pissed. He wanted to meet Tom as quickly as possible.

So when Christmas Holidays came along you convinced Tom to meet Sebastian. Tom was nervous you could tell. But he couldn't be more nervous than you are.

"Y/n, what if he doesn't like me?"
"Tom had you ever meet someone who didn't like you?"
He shook his head. You can see him fidgeting with his ring.

When you guys reached the door. You brother opened.

"You must Tom, y/n's boyfriend. I'm Sebastian"
Tom extend his hand for Sebastian to shake. With he did.

Sebastian told you to leave the room temporarily. But you stayed behind the door.

"Okay Mister Riddle, you are dating my beloved sister/brother. I expect you to take great care of her/him. I swear if you lay a finger on her/him I'm personally going to give you the worlds worst pain."

"I'm not going to hurt her/him, I swear."

"I'm warning you, Riddle"

You saw your brother about to punch Tom

"And I'm warning you, Bastion! Lay a finger and I'll never speck to you again!" You warn him.

"He's a good guy. I guess I can can get used to him"