meals

Tom usually never had a bad day, but today was hard. First Dumbledore was keeping a close watch on him since the murder. Second, some of his followers have back down to following Tom anymore. And last but not least, he had a few hours left of the day before he can go and see you.

So in those hours, you talked to his close friends and followers to see what Tom's favorite meal was. With a little bit of digging, you found out that Tom's favorite meal was lasagna. It surprised you because you thought he liked something complicated and fancy.

So you started to get the ingredients to make your great-grandmother lasagna. You asked one of his friends to give Tom a handwritten note that read, meet me in the astronomy tower at a quarter past midnight - Y/N <3

You started preparing the meal which was extremely easy since you help your grandmother and mother do this multiple times. You told you, friends, to set up and beautiful, romantic scene fro you and Tom.

You brought all the food up to the astronomy tower. If you do say so yourself the set up was beautiful.

It was 12:00 and Tom was almost arriving, you set up the final touches to the lasagna. You poured your drinks and cleaned your clothes.

15 minutes had came and Tom was arriving. You heard his rhythmic footsteps climbing up the stairs. You turned to face the window of the tower to see the scenery.

"Love, this is so beautiful. Thank you" He said kissing your cheek.
"I heard you had a bad day so I wanted to do something special." You turned around hugging his torso
"Will if this is the outcome I would love to have bad days everyday. Dear, how did you make this" Tom asks baffled at how you cooked his favorite meal.
" I sneaked into the kitchen"
"Well then, " He claps his hands "lets eat"