sabotage

(y/n's pov)
we were halfway into shooting a new episode for smosh games. there was me, courtney, damien, mari, joven, wes, shayne and matt raub. we were split into two teams of four (mari, wes, damien and i were on one team and courtney, joven, shayne and matt raub were on the other team) and were sat around the table so there was one person from my team, then someone from their team, then another person from my team, and so on. you get what i mean? so there was mari, then joven, then damien, then shayne, then me, then courtney, etc.

matt raub came up with the idea for us to play uno, so that's what we're doing. however, per usual, there was a twist. whoever ended up with the most cards when someone else ran out of cards had to do a punishment, one of them far worse than the other. wes had to eat those horrible sugar cookies that he hates and shayne had to walk on a path filled with mousetraps barefoot (i'm wincing just thinking about it).

i had a tactic though, i told everyone on my team that i was going to sabotage courtney. i gained her trust near the beginning of the game (quite easily actually, all i had to do was tell her that i wouldn't scree her over and i'd try to help her win) and planned to do the complete opposite. i love her, of course, but sabotage is fun. i grinned evilly at the thought of it but had to quickly hide it as i didn't want any of the other team knowing about my plan, they could warn her.

it was my turn currently, so i just played a random card which left me with 3 cards, a red reverse card, a blue 6 card and a +4 card.

"uno!" courtney said with a big grin on her face as she placed down her second-to-last card. this was the perfect chance to sabotage her. i gave her a supportive smile and she smiled back at me, completely unaware of what was gonna happen.

so i waited, cracking a joke every now and then, until it was finally shayne's turn. he did an anime pose and threw the card on the deck as he moved his hand down, which made us all laugh, especially damien. i smirked and mouthed to everyone 'watch this'. i stood up out of my chair and stood behind courtney.

"you know i love you, right?" i said, leaning down and breathing on her neck.

"mhm?" she asked in a confused tone.

"and you know i'd do anything for you, right?" i nibbled on the end of her ear and she sucked in a sharp breath while leaning into me.

"y-yep..." she started to breathe heavily. perfect, my plan was working.

"and you know our bond is unbreakable, right?" i started to slightly kiss her neck and suck on it a little bit. it was kinda weird doing this on camera, but oh boy it'll be worth it.

"whatever you s-say." she had to clear her throat in order to keep in some...noises. (oh my god submissive courtney is just hndnfbsjdjsk- lmao i'll shut up now, ty and bye)

"well, you wanna know something?" i asked, playing with the back of her hair a little bit.

"what?" i had to bite my lip to stifle my laugh, this was gonna be too good.

"sometimes, babygirl..." i moves back up from her neck and stopped at her ear again.

"sometimes things don't go your way, and a little thing called sabotage happens!" i quickly stood up and threw the +4 card on the deck excitedly.

"oooohhh damn girl!" matt raub said, covering his mouth with his fist. everyone else was laughing at what i did as i sat back down, while courtney just stared at at me with her mouth wide open.

i burst out into laughter with everyone else and she was still staring at me, shocked at what i did.

"fuck you!" she finally came out of her shocked and flustered state and hit my arm playfully, but still forcefully.

"reoow, someone's feisty, huh?" i did claw hands at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"i only had one card left too! i could have won!" she pouted at me then grabbed her 4 cards out of the second deck.

while everyone else started a conversation about what i did, i turned to her and grabbed her hand.

"i'm sorry court, but i couldn't miss that chance, it was golden." i tried not to laugh at what i did again. she glared at me but then suddenly smiled at herself.

"don't worry honey, karma's a bitch." she smirked at me before giving me a quick kiss and turned away to face everyone else again. i was still facing her and it was my turn for my mouth to be agape. she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, then turned back to me again for a split second and leaned by my ear.

"what's up? cat got your tongue? i'd suggest you'd close your mouth, you'll catch flies babe." she bit my earlobe and shut my mouth with her spare hand. she leaned away and winked at me, then turned back to everyone else for a second time.

oh shit.

~~~~~~~~

(a/n: hey guys! i'm back with another chapter (as promised :)) and hopefully you like it! i would have updated yesterday, but i got a new phone and had to wait for everything to download and stuff. but yeah, as i said, i hope you guys liked this chapter, and i'll see you in the next one! :)
please still help out in any way you can too, even though everything's seemed to die down, it's still better to help then sit there and do nothing. if you can't donate or sign petitions, then there's always an option to watch youtube videos which donate towards the causes (with the ads) so if you do, please don't skip through the ads. you can have them playing in the background during your daily activities!
stay safe everyone🖤
-katie🙃💕)

word count: 1045 words.