she accidentally says 'i love you' infront of the others

you are in place of olivia in this chapter, it's during a tntl video and courtney is trying to make you laugh, but accidentally lets something slip.

(y/n's pov)
i was sat in the stool in the middle of the room. we were shooting a try not to laugh video and it was my turn to be in the hot seat. noah had already attempted to make me laugh, he put a red mask on the back of his head and asked me on a coffee date with it, that failed to make me laugh. then, soon after, shayne came out screaming and did his offensive australian stereotype. he ended up breaking the boomerang and breaking character and also failed to make me laugh, he was really close though.

then, it was courtney's turn to try and make me laugh. i already knew that she would make me laugh. i mean, she's my girlfriend, and literally anything she says somehow makes me laugh, even if it's the weirdest shit ever.

she came around the corner wearing a pirate hat and made her hand look like some sort of hook. at that point, i was already extremely close to laughing. she started going "arr" and "grr" like a pirate, but it was just the way she made it sound so awkward which immediately made me spit out my water. everyone around the back started laughing too and she put her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into her side.

she then looking into my eyes and said "i love you," which made the entire room go silent. everyone was shocked at what she said. even though she said that to everyone else all the time, the way she said it to me was like...y'know...the way a girlfriend would say it.

(courtney's pov)
"i love you," i said, looking into her eyes. my eyes immediately shot out of my head and i covered my mouth with my hand. shit...nobody knew about us yet. we weren't planning on telling them for a while...fuck.

at this point, the camera's has stopped rolling and everyone was still silent and in shock. y/n desperately looked at me, as if trying to silently ask me what we should do. i have her a sympathetic look back, hoping for the best.

suddenly, everyone started squealing and jumping up and down. i...wha-? what the hell-? were they okay with it?

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! OLIVIA, YOU OWE ME THAT GODDAMN MONEY!" shayne screamed and i jumped. they bet on us? were we really that obvious? me and y/n shared confused yet amused looks.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHAYNE AND APPRECIATE THAT YOUR SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!" olivia screamed back, which made me and y/n burst out laughing.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shayne screamed again. jesus fucking christ.

(y/n's pov)
after shayne and olivia screaming at each other, me and courtney both got engulfed in a huge hug. wow...that was...eventful? they all congratulated us on our relationship and fangirled/fanboyed over us and 'their ship'. i can't believe they actually bet on us and shipped us. how come i never knew or found out? i mean...shayne is a pretty bad liar and can't hide shit, i'm surprised he didn't tell me. i shrugged it off and gave courtney a quick peck on the lips, which made everyone 'aww' at us. everyone behind the cameras made courtney reshoot her turn as we didn't want the public to know just yet. the cameras started rolling again and courtney reshot her turn and it still genuinely made me laugh, and then keith and olivia took their turns to try and make me laugh, which they successfully did.

after shooting the rest of the video, i went around the back and fell into courtney's arms. she immediately pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"well, that was something, huh?" she said, smiling into my neck.

"mhm...i'm glad they found out though." i said, pulling her closer (if possible) and playing with her hair.

"hm? and why's that, angel?" she asked.

"because i get to do this more often," i said before moving her head out of the crook of my neck and kissing her. she smiled into the kiss and put one hand on my cheek, my hands staying around her neck. after a few minutes of kissing, we heard keith speak up.

"y'all better get a room or somethin', we don't wanna see y'all bumpin' uglies." he said, pulling a fake disgusted face before laughing. what a cockblock.

"fuck you, keith" i said, before laughing with him and snuggling into courtney again.

"i'm sure your girlfriend would love to do that instead of me, hun." he said, laughing at our reactions. i went bright red and hid my face in courtney's chest.

"i mean you're not wrong-" courtney said before cutting herself off and fake coughing. her and keith shared smirks and i looked up, playfully slapping her arm.

"courtneyyy!" i went even redder and hid my face back into her chest, she just giggled at me and held me close to her.

(a/n: well, that happened😂
i hope you enjoyed, i was binge watching the tntl videos and came across this moment and thought it was cute, sooooo yeah😂
sorry it was a short one, i'm exhausted from school work and haven't really had the motivation to do a long one, so i hope this is still okay, despite the length.
if any of you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments! i'd be happy to do them☺️
-katie🙃💕)
word count: 955 words.