jealousy

a/n: okay so just before this starts, i began writing it a while ago, while sarah was still at smosh, and she is mentioned once in this story, so yeah
enjoy :)

(y/n's pov)
"okay, so from tomorrow, i'm your...fake girlfriend? i mean anything to help courtney confess her feelings for you but damn, why me?" she laughed near the end.

"dude, don't ask, just please play along, okay?" i asked her.

"okaayyyy fine, don't blame me if it doesn't work though."

"yayy! thanks liv, you're the best." i thanked her and gave her a hug.

"i know i am." she flipped her hair sarcastically and i just shook my head and smiled.

"you don't have to do all of the mushy stuff, maybe like a couple cheek or forehead kisses will be good, but there has to be loads of touching." i said, not really realising what i had said at first.

"you haven't even taken me to dinner yet, y/n. getting straight to the touching are we?" she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"olivia sui oh my god no you know what i mean- jesus christ." i facepalmed and went red.

"yeah don't worry i know what you mean, like loads of hugs and leaning on each other and shit." i nodded, still with my hand over my face. she saw what state i was in and giggled.

"shut up!" i looked up, and eventually started to giggle with her, "we're so stupid."

"you got that right."

"anyway, we need to make sure courtney doesn't find out about this whole thing being fake, and hopefully if this does according to plan, it should be over by the end of the day. and just double checking, sam is definitely gonna be okay with this, right?"

"i'm pretty sure he will, i already warned him when we started dating that stuff like this would probably happen and he was fine with it." she replied.

"okay good, i didn't wanna piss mr boyfriend off." i laughed.

"soo, i'll see you tomorrow then? make sure to get here early so we can go together and make it seem
more believable."

"m'kay, see you tomorrow y/n." she smiled at me, gave me a quick hug and then left.

{time skip to next morning}

as i was just putting my shoes on, i heard my doorbell ring.

"COME INNN!" i yelled and heard the door opening. i looked up and saw olivia and smiled at her.

"you ready for today then?" i asked. she nodded at me.

"as ready as i'll ever be." i chuckled and picked up my bag.

"well then, let's go!" i opened the door again and grabbed my car keys out of my bag. i opened my car doors and we both got in. i started it up and drove to work while olivia sang to the music on the radio.

when we got there, i parked the car and turned off the engine.

"you've got a good voice when you actually try." i smiled at her and she rolled her eyes at mf and flipped me off.

"ouch, i was only trying to be nice." i put a hand on my chest and my mouth opened dramatically.

"well in that case, you need practice." she smirked at me and got out of the car. i was soon to follow.

"hey- that's not nice olivia!" i tried to yell after her but she was already out of the car and laughing at me. when i finally managed to get out, i put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close to me.