telling everyone at smosh about your relationship

(y/n's pov)

quick glances and hidden kisses. that's all it had been for the past few months in the smoffice. me and courtney had been together for 5 months now, but nobody knew about us. i'm not mad about it, i respect that she doesn't want us to be public just yet, but it's weird not being able to just give her affection 24/7. we spend all of our free time together after work (we both work at smosh, i'm just behind the scenes, i don't really enjoy going in front of the camera) and we cuddle and kiss all the time, just not at the smoffice.

we were sat on her couch, cuddled up, and we were watching a movie on netflix. i wasn't paying attention to the movie at all, but rather paying attention the the blonde beauty next to me. she was gorgeous, her eyes were sparkling every time a cute or funny scene came on, and when she smiled, it made me smile, it was contagious and adorable. i don't know how i got so lucky, i mean, how could she want someone like.. me? she's perfect, whereas i'm just-

"you like what you see?" her voice caught me off guard and made me jump, which made her giggle.

"i-i, um- well.." i stuttered, and she just giggled again and kissed me.

"i'm only joking babe, but you seem...off, are you okay?" she asked, slightly worried. i took a deep breath and replied, "i- well, i guess it's just when we're at the smoffice, i can't hold your hand, or cuddle you, or kiss you, and it's really...weird? i don't know, i just wish i could be like this all the time with you, not just when we're alone. but you don't wanna go public yet, and that's completely fine, it's not like i'm mad about that or anything, i'm anything but mad, i completely respect that, i just miss being able to do everything with you outside, and at the smoffice. i'm just rambling now, i'm so sor-"

she cut me off by kissing me and holding me close to her, giggling slightly.

"w-why are you giggling? did i say something weird? i'm so stupid, i shouldn't have said anything.." i said, overthinking everything.

"no, babe, it's not that, you didn't say anything weird, it's just...i was actually thinking about telling everyone at the smoffice tomorrow about us, only if you're okay with that though." she said, hoping that you'll agree with telling everyone.

"a-are you sure? you don't have to feel like i'm pressuring you into doing this, if you're not comfortable with it then we don't have to, i'm perfectly okay with this until you're fully ready." i said, making sure she didn't feel pressured into going public.

"baby, i'm sure, i miss being able to do this with you in public too. i mean, yeah, me and olivia and shayne do it all the time, and we get shipped to hell for it, but i guess it was different with us? i don't know...but i'm certain about telling the others, it's about time they knew. aaaannnnd, we can kiss as much as we want in public then!" she smiled widely before kissing me again. may i ask again, how the hell did i manage to get so lucky and have such an amazing girlfriend?

"as long as you're okay with it, then i'm okay with it," i smiled and pulled her closer to me, "i wuvvv youuuu!" i said in a baby voice, which made her aww and laugh.

"i wuv you toooooo!" she said, and we ended up in a laughing fit for the next five minutes.

"seriously though, i love you." i said in a stern voice and with a stern face, which made her laugh more.

we are the biggest crackheads, but i love it.

courtney and i ended up watching the rest of the movie, and then she asked me to sleep over, which i obviously said yes to.

i quickly drove back to my apartment to grab a few things (my bag, a baggy shirt to sleep in, some shorts, my phone, etc.) and then drove back.

when i got back to her apartment, i opened the door and dramatically shouted "hOnEy, i'M hOmEeEeeeEEE!" and i heard her laugh upstairs, then she replied with, "i'M uP hErE dArLiNg!"