Chapter 8: I Forgive You

Start from the beginning

"Um... Uh... Bob?"

"Hm? Is there something wrong?"

"Well... As much as I am enjoying this... I think we need to talk... About, um, you know."

"...Ah, yes, of course."

He releases me, looks away from me and motions his hand to say that I can come inside. I walk in and take a deep breath. He comes up from behind me and places his hand on my back, leading me toward the couch. We sit down, avoiding each others eyes.

"Um, I must apologize for my appearance. I don't quite remember too much from what happened yesterday."

"Oh, thank god."

"Huh?"

"What? Oh, nothing! Nothing... Um, don't apologize. You still look cute to me."

"*sigh* You are like an angel." He tells me, stroking my cheek. I smile shyly and reluctantly take his hand off.

"I hope you're not trying to avoid talking about this."

"... Well, it wasn't intentional. I look at you and I forget everything else in the world."

"Ugh, stop that! *blush* god, I hate you."

"No you don't." I roll my eyes. (He's right). "Okay, well, it's rather a hard topic for me to discuss." He looks down at his feet and plays with his fingers. I feel sorry for him.

"Well... I guess I should let you know that, yesterday, you kind of told me."

"What did I tell you?"

"Enough. Enough for me to not hate you."

He chuckles, grabbing his throbbing head. I scoot closer to massage his head some more.

He begins to explain to me all of his past crimes. He has robbed the Kwik-e-Mart, trying to frame Krusty, he has tried numerous times to kill Bart, he tried to blow up Springfield and that was just the first chapter. When he finishes, he looks at me with those large puppy eyes.

"Wow. That's a LOT of stuff dude."

"I know. I regret my decisions and wrongdoings."

"I know you do..."

I take my hands from his head and wrap him in a hug. I feel him hug back. I smile and place my head in his neck. "... and I forgive you."

"Thank you." We pull away after a long hug and I continue to rub his head.

"So, I must know, did I tell you anything else...? Or do anythi-?"

"Nope."

He grabs my wrist forcefully and presses his pointer and middle finger against it. "Your heart rate has increased. Huh, why are you lying to me, (y/n)?"

(Crap! I hate him so much.) "I have a right to know (y/n)."

I stay quiet. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh no, of course not."

"Well, there's something you aren't telling me."

"... Well, you did fall onto your table and... It broke.

"I'm... quite aware of that."

"Yeah, but the thing is, It was my fault. I pushed your arm off of me and you timbled over." He looked at me in shock and confusion. "Heh, I was really pissed at you when I found out about your past. Sorry" He chuckles a bit at that.

"Also... You um... Well you said... That... You... Liked me."

He looks at me. "Hm... Well that's a bit embarrassing." I laugh. "How do you feel about that."

"...Heh, well, honestly, I was relieved."

"Does that mean you feel the same?"

I blush and look down at my hands.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." He says, smiling at me.

"Shut up." He laughs at me.

"Oh, I want to share one another secret with you."

I raise an eyebrow. He sits closer to me, leans into my neck and whispers in my ear. I shiver as he does.

"*I remember everything that happened yesterday*" I pause for a second. Then I laugh. "Well, most of it. All the good parts anyway." He winks, referring to out little make out session.

"Of course you do. You're too smart."

"Oh, stop." He tells me, blushing. I notice that his hair has returned to its lively palm tree shape as he smiles. That's it. I can't take it anymore.

I kiss his cheek and giggle. "What was that for?"

"You're just too cute. I couldn't take it."

"Okay. So how cute would I have to be to have you kiss my lips again?"

I smile at him. I throw my legs over his lap, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him for real this time. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. This kiss is so much different than our first kiss. This time, he's sober, holding me tightly and our feeling for each other are completely out in the open.

We pull away after a long 60 seconds and stare into each others eyes. I get lost in his for who knows how long. Then, I finally remember what I had wanted to say.

"Can I ask you something, Bob?"

"Of course."

"Um... What are we exactly?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are we dating? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, like a couple?"

"... I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure... We haven't exactly ever gone on a date before, plus, I don't know much about you, so..."

"Oh, right. Duh."

"By that way, do you wanna come over here tomorrow for dinner and a movie?"

I grin. "Yes, definitely"